PDA

View Full Version : Editing Emerica StayGold Side B.....

emericaridr11
07-19-2011, 10:08 AM
I havent ever edited real life footage, and since I dont have a camera I cant get any to play with....

so I decided to play with the footage from StayGold Side B....

I started with Braydon, cause he has one of the smallest parts on side B.....

not to sure how I think about it yet either..... (im also not sure why I picked this song):cool:

http://vimeo.com/26565646

Seanne1986
07-19-2011, 10:36 AM
Well done for being a first real life edit. Looked legit!

itsNJ
07-19-2011, 11:08 AM
proper edit, editing rl footy is fun

emericaridr11
07-19-2011, 01:42 PM
proper edit, editing rl footy is fun

it is alot more fun than Game footage for sure..... thanks NJ

like I said I wasnt too sure about this one.....

Leo Romeros part is HUGE and going to be mad fun to edit, I might do all parts, cause I enjoy editing, thanks for peeping it NJ

Boxerman08
07-19-2011, 02:03 PM
it is alot more fun than Game footage for sure..... thanks NJ

like I said I wasnt too sure about this one.....

Leo Romeros part is HUGE and going to be mad fun to edit, I might do all parts, cause I enjoy editing, thanks for peeping it NJ

I started making edits for these too, but never uploaded them haha I've got a decent one (imo) of Andrew Reynolds' B-side... idk if it's worth uploading though, but I really love editing real life footage

edit: just finished watching your edit, and it's dope dude. you should edit all the b-sides ;) I'll try to do that as well, since editing RL footage is always so much fun

emericaridr11
07-19-2011, 02:23 PM
I started making edits for these too, but never uploaded them haha I've got a decent one (imo) of Andrew Reynolds' B-side... idk if it's worth uploading though, but I really love editing real life footage

edit: just finished watching your edit, and it's dope dude. you should edit all the b-sides ;) I'll try to do that as well, since editing RL footage is always so much fun

thanks boxer, oh I have planned to edit the whole thing and pass it along to my real life buddies who skate, they will dig the hell out of it

Boxerman08
07-19-2011, 02:24 PM
I'm uploading my Reynolds edit right now... should I post it here or make another thread?

itsNJ
07-19-2011, 09:30 PM
i've been wanting to edit romero's and suski's footage.. too sick