PDA

View Full Version : Andrew Reynolds Stay Gold B-Side Edit

Boxerman08
07-19-2011, 02:34 PM
I edited this a really long time ago, when the B-sides came out, but I never uploaded it, so here it is. A kinda sketchy edit in my opinion at some parts, especially the ramps I made lol but I guess it's still worth watching. Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FCYvkeq3EsY

Wiltzuh
07-19-2011, 03:12 PM
DAmn i have never thought how fun it must be to edit pro skater footy ! This really made me want to edit some b-sides but i'm already busy enough with my own RL footy...must of you may know i do RL videos too for different channel =)
Good job Mann !

Boxerman08
07-19-2011, 03:17 PM
dude I wanna see your RL footy :p hook me up with the youtube chan!

Seanne1986
07-19-2011, 03:35 PM
god damn boxerman that was sweet! Love the song and it just fits perfectly. well done mate!

Wiltzuh
07-19-2011, 03:37 PM
dude I wanna see your RL footy :p hook me up with the youtube chan!

Here's my channel. http://www.youtube.com/user/wiltzuh?feature=mhee newest one is kinda joke but others are quite cool. I've get nice feedback from them =)

emericaridr11
07-19-2011, 03:41 PM
man you be actin a fool...... that shit was sick as hell man

the song was awesome, Im for sure saving my man reynolds for the end..... Ill probably use Fink Floyd or Jimi Hendrix jam

I loved it man, im the biggest reynolds fan ever

Wiltzuh
07-19-2011, 03:43 PM
man you be actin a fool...... that shit was sick as hell man

the song was awesome, Im for sure saving my man reynolds for the end..... Ill probably use Fink Floyd or Jimi Hendrix jam

I loved it man, im the biggest reynolds fan ever

Dude i must be the biggest fan ;)

Boxerman08
07-19-2011, 04:07 PM
haha idk who the biggest fan is, but I've been looking up to Reynolds ever since I've started skating. I've followed his stuff ever since his Birdhouse days, and ever since I've seen his fs flips, I instantly became a fan. I think I've seen every part he's put out haha Emerica's my fav company as well, possibly because of Reynolds, but I'm a huge fan of Herman as well, probably gonna do his B-side edit next. But thanks for the feedback dudes, I really appreciate it! :)

And Wiltz, that DIY spot in your video was spot haha I'll watch more of your stuff later on ;)

xRiverKing
07-19-2011, 08:16 PM
Song is used lots but i don't care I love it haha

You sync'd every trick perfectly, quite enjoyed this man

Boxerman08
07-19-2011, 09:36 PM
haha thanks alot River. I know this song has been used a lot, but I started editing this months ago, when the b-sides first came out, but either way, I still thought it went well with the part, so I chose it :p

xI blisk Ix
07-20-2011, 03:02 AM
I'm not sure on how to give feedback on this solely because the footage you had to work with wasn't well the actual footage. So putting in your own flavor would prove very challenging. With out being able to pick when things will be cut and alternate angles.

Granka
07-20-2011, 07:55 AM
Favorited!

Boxerman08
07-20-2011, 09:48 AM
I'm not sure on how to give feedback on this solely because the footage you had to work with wasn't well the actual footage. So putting in your own flavor would prove very challenging. With out being able to pick when things will be cut and alternate angles.

I'm not sure on how to reply to this haha can't even tell if this was good or bad lol

Favorited!

thanks dude, I appreciate it! ;)

heshfield
07-20-2011, 10:30 AM
Pretty sweet..
I tried to do this with Spanky's b-side but never finished it 'cause it didnt seem all that worth it, lol.
anyway..I liked it even though the song is a bit overused.

Boxerman08
07-20-2011, 10:55 AM
thanks Hesh! I know the song has been overused, but I made this edit months ago and completely forgot about it until I saw emericaridr's thread that he made a b-side edit lol When I made this, it was right when Reynolds b-side came out, and when it came out, the song wasn't heard much (atleast not as used as now) and I thought it fit well with the part so I used it lol I'm planning on making an edit for every b-side when I'll have nothing much to do and feel like editing.

xI blisk Ix
07-23-2011, 12:51 PM
I'm not sure on how to reply to this haha can't even tell if this was good or bad lol

It is mostly good because if you had the actual footage I would expect so much more but not having the actual footage kinda knocks off being able to add in more style to the edit.

Boxerman08
07-23-2011, 05:00 PM
ahh kk, I get what you mean dude ;) thanks a lot! i'm trying to find spare time to edit the other b-sides lol they'll be coming out eventually