PDA

View Full Version : Pawn - 2 tricks 1 really hot day

pawnluvguitarist
07-20-2011, 03:44 PM
Been doing a lot of skating lately, just not as much opportunity to film, plus its been crazy hot and humid. But i got two tricks here. I also got my new record of seven pogos haha just not on film. Also working on doing like 2 pogos into a wrap around, kinda cool, enjoy

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Zi-b3WzGH8o

Antwan
07-20-2011, 04:35 PM
Nice.. yeah dude it's stupid hot here too
I dig the way the combos look there.. can't wait to spot find when I move.
I just got back actually.. wish I had gone out right about the time I got back because it started to cool down as I was tired and sweaty haha
I forgot to charge my phone or I would've filmed something too
I'll film some stuff tomorrow..
been getting some random tricks pretty solid
Cross legged one foot to hand varials
I don't know that I'll ever get primos so effin scary but I am working on a variation there
making one foot tricks and no comply tricks legit.. popping and then planting the foot
I figured out how to do the casper flip thing with your toe too
only difference with mine is I plant my foot after I scoop with the back one so it's kinda like a one foot balance and then plant
180 pivot into 360 manual spin into 180 boneless 180 pivot
yeah that's about it haha

thesignguy
07-20-2011, 06:57 PM
Your balls seem to be getting bigger haha

pawnluvguitarist
07-20-2011, 07:22 PM
Your balls seem to be getting bigger haha

Finally being able to commit to primos has really helped in that department haha.

But if you saw the process of how i got primos on lock you may take that back haha,
a whole hour of primo attempts with one hand against a wall until i was just reaching for it just in case, then eventually not needing it at all, whatever works i guess

thesignguy
07-20-2011, 07:42 PM
Yeah but who hasn't held on to something like a pull-up and practiced flip tricks? I'll still get a piece of carpet in my basement and do stuff onto it. Nobody likes a board shot out and landing on your ass. I hate anything fakie for that reason.

a red bicycle
07-20-2011, 10:54 PM
gnarly. i liked it

pawnluvguitarist
07-21-2011, 07:15 AM
Yeah but who hasn't held on to something like a pull-up and practiced flip tricks? I'll still get a piece of carpet in my basement and do stuff onto it. Nobody likes a board shot out and landing on your ass. I hate anything fakie for that reason.

thats true, man skating would be so much easier without the fear, major props to the guys that can just throw themselves at stuff. I've always had to spend a lot of time, baby steps