PDA

View Full Version : Skate 2 Reel Fix.

NotedDerk
07-21-2011, 01:54 AM
First off, if this doesn't work for you then i'm sorry and I have no alternative answer for you.

A guy named "LnD x Insane" put a possible solution to fix the skate 2 reel and it has worked for me every time so far and I have done this technique about six times now.

Instructions

1. I would suggest just trying to upload a clip first, it seems unpredictable and even when you think there is no way it'll upload, it just might.

2. Now, press the back button for the online blue menu and go down to skate.reel and select it so the menu for your friends/top rated/etc. pops up, if your reel is broken, none of the thumbnails should load.

3. Sign out of your profile, just press X/square NOT go back to the dashboard/PS3 Home, and go back in game. A messege will pop up telling you that it needs to go back to the main menu because there is no profile present and press ok and let it go back to the 'press start' screen in the very beginning.

4. DO NOT sign in until the game asks you too and it'll connect to ea nation again then try to upload a clip once again.

5. If it did not work the first time, repeat the process and it will eventually, the most attempts is has taken me to get it to work was five times.

It's idiotic that the reel isn't working for most of us and since we do not have anyone besides the admins' at ea to look out for us, we must help each other to find a solution. Some of you already know how to do this process, but I know a lot of people don't even bother checking the ea forums anymore, none the less look through each page of a single thread. I do not know if the same process works for skate 3 because I have not tried it, but it is possible.

Boxerman08
07-21-2011, 02:30 AM
This is what I've been doing for skate 2 when my reel wouldn't work. Actually, most of the time I would just go back to the dashboard, reload the game, and it would work fine afterwards. But props for posting this for the others, hopefully it'll fix a lot of people's problems.

agusbmxarg
07-21-2011, 07:01 AM
It sucks skate.reel is working bad for you guys. It's also strange that it's working for me, since I'm from south America but my PSN account was done with a US address, so I'm in the US PSNetwork.