PDA

View Full Version : NEW---- [S2] "Routines down NSV"

agusbmxarg
07-22-2011, 07:22 PM
As you may noticed, I'm starting to go faster and bigger noaways. The days of slow tech skating are fading away. I'm really stoked with this whole new way of cruising down the in-game city.
Hope you guys like it, and I don't want to be pushy but, if you want to see some SICK new stuff in the near future, I think you should subscribe to my YT (http://www.youtube.com/user/agusglauber)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MYyuB3Il418

Feedback always appreciated!

xRiverKing
07-22-2011, 07:29 PM
first line was enjoyable, but too many really long lines for my liking. But this was a HUGE improvement from your last vid imo. good job man

Spacepoet
07-22-2011, 07:48 PM
I liked the theme of mellow music and long lines. But downhill san francisco style lines have always been my favorite thing to skate in real life. Good vid.

agusbmxarg
07-22-2011, 07:55 PM
first line was enjoyable, but too many really long lines for my liking. But this was a HUGE improvement from your last vid imo. good job man

Thanks a lot man! I'm so happy how this turned out!

I liked the theme of mellow music and long lines. But downhill san francisco style lines have always been my favorite thing to skate in real life. Good vid.

Thanks dude, and yes, that was exactly my intention with this video. Lately I've been recalling the good ol' days playing T:S&D on my PSone pumping down The Hills of Frisco, so the idea of this video came out naturally.

briden
07-22-2011, 11:28 PM
Loved this so much. It's really hard to get this feeling in videos, I've seen people try and fail, but this one really felt awesome to watch. Just curious here: I did that same manny to noseslide gap out at emb for an older video I made, but the ledge didn't catch and it ended up being an ungrindable. Did yours actually catch a grind?

SK8ERatWAR
07-23-2011, 05:01 AM
i don't get how this is faster and bigger? and please, don't be so cocky

Deacon
07-23-2011, 06:23 AM
nice dude. compared to your other vids I can see a real difference in style. loved feel of the vid too.

agusbmxarg
07-23-2011, 06:53 AM
Loved this so much. It's really hard to get this feeling in videos, I've seen people try and fail, but this one really felt awesome to watch. Just curious here: I did that same manny to noseslide gap out at emb for an older video I made, but the ledge didn't catch and it ended up being an ungrindable. Did yours actually catch a grind?

Thanks dude! appreciated. About the Embarcadero bit, yes, I did a tiny noseslide. That line took me like 15min. to pull it clean, at first, at that ledge, I was doing manny to noseslide to manny that last ledge part, but somehow after several tries, I was going fast enough to gap to flat after the noseslide. Also at first I wasn't going to do a tre after it, I wanted to go for a flip bs smith on the other side of that structure but I'm not good at pulling that move.

i don't get how this is faster and bigger? and please, don't be so cocky

Ok, not 'bigger' but faster for sure, compared to my older videos.

nice dude. compared to your other vids I can see a real difference in style. loved feel of the vid too.

Thanks man, glad you liked it.

andreas
07-23-2011, 10:02 PM
that was really sick man. I liked it a lot.

Unflexed
07-23-2011, 11:46 PM
Whats big, long, and hard?

Your lines.
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbview_approve/1807689/2/istockphoto_1807689-nun-series-toothless-laugh.jpg

Keep that shit up.

agusbmxarg
07-24-2011, 08:21 AM
that was really sick man. I liked it a lot.

Thanks man! :)

Whats big, long, and hard?

Your lines.

Keep that shit up.

Mostly long, not that hard, but thanks anyways :P

agusbmxarg
07-28-2011, 09:54 AM
Wow. Got to the third page already. That means this site has enough activity. Yeah!