PDA

View Full Version : Skate 2 help!!

federal_extension
01-05-2009, 05:32 PM
Im not sure where i should be posting this but here feels best.. well il cut the drama short basically today my xbox gold account ran out :mad: and im fully skint until the end of the month so I call forth the skatefluckit guys to bail a brother out and if at all possible pm me a 24hr live code.. it would be seriously appreciated as im not getting skate two till the end of the month and knowing there is a demo out there would kill me until its made silver:(

thankyou for your time :)

Anjo606
01-05-2009, 05:35 PM
sorry man i dont got one. My solution for when i was in situation was create a new windows live ID, obviously needing to make a new email, then create a new account from the xbox, not the site. You wll be given an offer of a free month trial for your new account. You can choose to keep that account for good, or use it for all downloads til you get your old account to gold. Enjoi!!!

federal_extension
01-05-2009, 06:32 PM
sadly my family have used up all 3 of them using the one trial method :(

Piss Peddler
01-05-2009, 07:56 PM
i'll check if i got one give me a couple of dayz.

Mac
01-05-2009, 10:14 PM
Not to bust your bouble, mate, but I the internet ain't really the place to ask for such things. It's a very very small amount of people that are willing to actually give away money.

Corrine
01-05-2009, 10:54 PM
check your pm's Mr Extension

Get Stoked
01-08-2009, 07:31 PM
Just letting you know this is in the wrong section, no biggy, I'm going to move it to the Off-Topic forum.

durrik
01-09-2009, 10:33 AM
Too bad you can't download demos with a 24hr live subscription, as you CAN play online, but it still treats your account as Silver when you use the Marketplace.

Piss Peddler
01-12-2009, 08:11 AM
Cheap SWISS LEGEND watches Wholesale

Cheap luxury watches - SWISS LEGEND watches (http://www.watchesvip.com/swiss_legend_watches.html)
All of our Hotdeal watches are shipped via EMS to worldwide. Normally it takes 3days to prepare the Luxury watches you ordered and 5-10days to transmit depending on the different destination.We pay for the free shipping cost for total quantity over 20 pcs. The EMS tracking NO. will be sent by email when an order is shipped from our warehouse. No more other charges from watchesvip.com such as the tax. If you have any other questions please check our other pages or feel free to email us by sales@watchesvip.com.
We guarantee 100% high quality of Wholesale SWISS LEGEND watches. You will get the best China Luxury watches by lowest price. When you decide to order these replica watches; send us the list; We will deliver within 3 days.
Offer of SWISS LEGEND watches (http://www.watchesvip.com/swiss_legend_watches.html) . These jewelry watches are popular in markets all over the world. We guarantee high quality; and favorable price may we offer. Best service you will receive from us. We patiently settle all problems that clients come up with. Once you order our luxury watches; you will receive these Hotdeal watches very soon because we won't delay to deliver for you.
The Same SWISS LEGEND watches Series:
Cheap Hotdeal watches - Luxury watches - Jewelry watches (http://www.watchesvip.com/) - SWISS LEGEND watches Wholesale

Your watches suck. Get Stoked is gonna ban your ass in a matter of minutes.