PDA

View Full Version : My Solo 4

Delusional
07-26-2011, 03:11 PM
This is my 4th solo i really hope you like it! comment please

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PAOwH340QHU&feature=channel_video_title

briden
07-28-2011, 12:04 AM
I really like the edit! Skating was good too, and I'm real stoked to see RAW getting repped hard. I didn't like how many panbacks there were, but I'm not going to assume that they were intentional. Front shuv crook around the 2 minute mark was a real standout.

Roke
07-28-2011, 02:29 AM
nice watch man. Make sure to cut out that 'click' sound at the start of your clips tho. That noise is annoying! lol

Keep it up

Delusional
07-28-2011, 06:22 PM
I really like the edit! Skating was good too, and I'm real stoked to see RAW getting repped hard. I didn't like how many panbacks there were, but I'm not going to assume that they were intentional. Front shuv crook around the 2 minute mark was a real standout.

Thankyou! hey can you subscribe to my new channel on youtube its RawS3Community, i just need more subs and more views... i want to post some videos on it right now but skate 3 is still acting up for me and hasnt worked in a couple weeks :( its pissing me off now...

Delusional
07-28-2011, 06:23 PM
nice watch man. Make sure to cut out that 'click' sound at the start of your clips tho. That noise is annoying! lol

Keep it up

I dont know how to cut out that noise... Sorry :(.... please subscribe to my new channel though RawS3Community.... i need more views haha

briden
07-28-2011, 09:00 PM
I dont know how to cut out that noise... Sorry :(.... please subscribe to my new channel though RawS3Community.... i need more views haha

All you have to do is either trim the first 1/2 second of your clips, or start them on mute and bring them up to full volume after 1/2 second.

And I tried searching for your channel but nothing came up.

Delusional
07-29-2011, 08:11 AM
All you have to do is either trim the first 1/2 second of your clips, or start them on mute and bring them up to full volume after 1/2 second.

And I tried searching for your channel but nothing came up.

http://www.youtube.com/user/RawS3Community?feature=mhee#p/a/u/0/KCbFh2EVZHs
Thats my channel haha