PDA

View Full Version : Razorlike Blue: the CGW

Razorlike Blue
07-27-2011, 12:02 AM
Heres a short one.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c2KP4Qj9Djw

I'm sorry I haven't finished the CV yet, just don't hit me.
BTW, if you guys have any recent vids, post your links. I've been out of the loop for a bit, so try and catch up on some much needed viewing.

AlexMCS182
07-27-2011, 01:54 AM
Man, the music was horrible :(

0:04 I don't why you filmed this cause we clearly see you're poping in the air.
0:31 I don't know why you filmed this too, this like you were doing a willy and then you up the board to do Crook, it doesn't look good imo

And compared to the others clips, the ender one is ridiculous man, don't forget to prepare your tricks cause here, you push and then right after that you do a trick.
The video wasn't really bad but you should film more "skate" tricks and not only those weird and hard tricks.

andreas
07-27-2011, 08:16 AM
HOLY NEGATIVE^ chill out fancypants.

Razorlike Blue
07-27-2011, 08:57 AM
This is why this community has fallen apart the way it has. Always someone trying to force people to conform to their standards, and little positive criticism.

Also in regards to the ender, you've obviously never seen a Willy Santos video part.

m.seven
07-27-2011, 12:39 PM
keep doin vids the way you like,Razor.what the hell's the point if we all make the same vid?bluntslide revert out was sick.wasn't a fan of the tune but i thought it fit well.
and hurry up with that CV!!lol

CoBALT
07-27-2011, 03:22 PM
nice vid. skittish music but still a good vid. I did enjoi the variety in the tricks ^_^