PDA

View Full Version : Community Video: That Future Is Now

Razorlike Blue
07-28-2011, 05:37 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wX-ra4OdQWs

Boxerman08
07-28-2011, 05:52 PM
wow, 9 minutes and a half, must've been a bitch to make lol my clips were bad, and it felt like my stuff didn't really belong in the video, seems like I'm a little too realistic compared to the rest of the dudes in this video, but it's all good

Razorlike Blue
07-28-2011, 06:01 PM
The one thing that makes it hard is when someone just kinda coast for a while. I liked your clips, it's just tough trying to get some other clips to sync real well.

m.seven
07-28-2011, 08:09 PM
great edit,Razor.beginning animation was really cool.good stuff from everybody.lotta nice tricks getting thrown around.

briden
07-28-2011, 08:58 PM
wow, 9 minutes and a half, must've been a bitch to make lol my clips were bad, and it felt like my stuff didn't really belong in the video, seems like I'm a little too realistic compared to the rest of the dudes in this video, but it's all good

Haha I felt that way about my stuff too, but it's cool to have a wide variety of styles in one video sometimes. It sure didn't drag.

Ayreon
07-28-2011, 10:49 PM
that was sick. really good edit. i see you used my random scenery shots. I really like what you did with my trees and sky clip. that effect was awesome

wicked skating from everyone. anyone left in this community is good at fake skating at this point. wicked parts from M.Seven, Briden, boxerman and Razorlikeblue just to name a few.

And o shit, I got curtains. Thats pretty cool.

edit

boxer, i felt that your parts was one of my fav. nvm it "not belonging"

Boxerman08
07-29-2011, 05:54 AM
boxer, i felt that your parts was one of my fav. nvm it "not belonging"

haha nah well first of all, the clips I sent in were kinda old, and rather small and not really tech or anything compared to almost the rest of the people in the video, but it's all good haha :p

Mage505
07-29-2011, 07:13 AM
This video was very cool, I liked the length too, gives you ideas to skate things in Skate 2 and 3.

Duundermifflin
07-29-2011, 01:52 PM
I slacked haha, sick fluckin vid though mang i always dig these.

Razorlike Blue
08-01-2011, 11:25 AM
Hopefully whatever I do next with these vids, the editing will be better. Got myself a new video card, so I'll be able to render more crap.

Fun Fact (or not, I dunno): It's been 1 year today that i've been posting these. What have I been doing this entire time.

andreas
08-01-2011, 02:53 PM
haha nah well first of all, the clips I sent in were kinda old, and rather small and not really tech or anything compared to almost the rest of the people in the video, but it's all good haha :p
Your part was really solid man, I enjoy your filming more than lots of others.

I slacked haha, sick fluckin vid though mang i always dig these.
Yours made me laugh so hard bro. it was like "dunder mifflin the office" and some elevator music and it just fit together so well.

GJ to everyone. Some really stand out parts and it's great to see the community putting out solid shit like this.

I sever heads
08-02-2011, 10:04 PM
nice that this finally came out! i dont think this was my favorite of these but still worth the watch. hopefully you keep these going razor, good job

Ayreon
08-03-2011, 12:15 PM
nice that this finally came out! i dont think this was my favorite of these but still worth the watch. hopefully you keep these going razor, good job

Really? I was gonna say this was my favorite one. everyones skating and filming was overall more solid than the older community vids

the edit was better too

I sever heads
08-03-2011, 08:10 PM
Yeahhh the edit was definately better, im not really sure why i thought that. Just somethin about it

DiziFrog1318
10-13-2011, 10:26 PM
Man, it's been some time since I've been on here... Been waiting for this thing to come out for some time now. It was well worth it. Good parts had by all!

Ayreon
10-14-2011, 03:08 PM
you've been waiting for it to come out? he posted it awhile ago lol.

a new one is in the works