PDA

View Full Version : Graphics suddenly stopped sending to game , shows last 4 graphics still. What to do?

cornflakes457
08-01-2011, 10:16 AM
Any help would be appreciated, incredibly annoying . It's been working fine since the beginning and just last night suddenly stopped working .

Ayreon
08-01-2011, 10:27 AM
launch the gc, make a random graphic. dont matter what it is. go to publish it. go on to send it to game. when ur GC slots come up hover over each box and it will allow you to delete them from the game. IDK why would can only delete them from this screen and not any other one but thats the way it id.

delete all the graphics. then re send new ones. it should work.

MF JORDAN
08-01-2011, 10:29 AM
yea now you have to keep sending it over an over until you see it has sent

cornflakes457
08-01-2011, 11:13 AM
Well like I said any help is appreciated. Thanks for the fast reply.

Cerebus_
08-01-2011, 11:20 AM
Steezeburger had the same problem, and last night or so I told him to open up the GC window and send one of his own graphics to game from there. And then it should work with any other graphic he tried to send to game from the site. He tried it and it worked for him, so thats one thing you can try if you're still experiencing this. Cause thats what I did a while back when I had this problem and it worked for me.

cornflakes457
08-01-2011, 11:42 AM
I don't understand how it's still loading all the previous graphics , reading from game memory? I even cleared the system cache trying. Guess I just have to wait it out.

briden
08-01-2011, 01:08 PM
I don't understand how it's still loading all the previous graphics , reading from game memory? I even cleared the system cache trying. Guess I just have to wait it out.

System cache doesn't effect in game graphics at all, just updates to the game. Have you been able to connect to community parks, footage, etc? It could just be a general connectivity issue like everyone else is having.

cornflakes457
08-02-2011, 07:05 AM
Seems to be a general connectivity issue . Can't access anything download wise. Thanks anyway , fluckit.

Ayreon
08-02-2011, 09:37 AM

did you try deleting the graphics out like i suggested?

cerebus suggested something similar. they should work

Permy
08-02-2011, 11:36 AM
delete le graphics from slots

if that doesn't work, clear your cache
go to system settings>memory
click Y and then clear system cache
reboot your xbox and try again
it might just be the ea shit

briden
08-02-2011, 11:57 AM
Seems to be a general connectivity issue . Can't access anything download wise. Thanks anyway , fluckit.

Delete cache, start S3, repeat until it works.

cornflakes457
08-02-2011, 05:15 PM
And thank you for solving my problem successfully.