PDA

View Full Version : PCTV Mondays with M7

Boxerman08
08-01-2011, 09:36 PM
Sorry for being a little late, still monday for me so it still counts for a PCTV Monday haha Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4mtJlQA69dM

Filmed and edited by: http://www.youtube.com/user/TheM7419

Here are the "requirements" for the weekly videos:
- 1 minute (more or less) of rather realistic footage (I'm really open to this, so pretty much anyone is welcome to send in a video)
- Decent filming and editing.
- No watermarks.
- No need for intro clips, just a straight 1 minute video.
- I will put in the name for you, as I will be using the same font for everyone's videos.

(If you want to put in the name yourself, go for it, but I'll be using "Bradley Hand ITC", size 36 font in either corner... just trying to keep it steady lol)

Send your entry by PM with a megaupload link of your minute-long video. I will put up a new video every Monday. Enjoy and good luck.

Razorlike Blue
08-01-2011, 10:13 PM
The Dharma Inc guys in general are just sick. M7 is no exception here. Though I must admit it felt a little tame than what I was expecting, but I leave satisfied.

m.seven
08-02-2011, 02:31 AM
thanks for the Monday spot,Boxerman.got a little worried there for a minute.lol
@Razorlike Blue:thanks for the compliment to me and Dharma Inc.

Sickone
08-02-2011, 02:50 AM
Sick shit dude really like your filming in this !

Boxerman08
08-02-2011, 08:05 AM
thanks for the Monday spot,Boxerman.got a little worried there for a minute.lol

haha yeah my bad, I was a little late for this one because I worked like a 9 hour shift and couldn't really upload it until I was done work lol But no problem man, thanks for sending this in.

bengrover
08-02-2011, 09:12 AM
Niceeee m7.

Like seeing everybody gettin a shot at this, not just the big names. How backed up is the waiting list for mondays? Cause I'm pretty certain when I get time I'll be sending a pm your way.

xRiverKing
08-02-2011, 09:34 AM
wasn't feeling the far back filming... the nollie fs 360 looked sick with the glitch from the droppable table. Wasn't really feeling any of the other tricks

EDIT: I feel like the PCTV Monday's should be all PC filmed, since there are already video's dedicated to CAP's.... plus, its "port carverton tv" ha.

Boxerman08
08-02-2011, 10:12 AM
Like seeing everybody gettin a shot at this, not just the big names. How backed up is the waiting list for mondays? Cause I'm pretty certain when I get time I'll be sending a pm your way.

That was the reason why I made this channel in the first place. The other "community channels" only uploaded the big names and their friends. The waiting list is kinda backed up, I've got like 7-8 people in line lol But it happened that people have told me not to upload their videos, so some videos get uploaded sooner than expected. But I'd be happy to take in what you have to offer for the channel ;)

I feel like the PCTV Monday's should be all PC filmed, since there are already video's dedicated to CAP's.... plus, its "port carverton tv" ha.

Just noticed the video was ALL CAP footy haha It's all good though, I don't wanna restrict anyone from sending in their stuff to only Port Carverton stuff. Not a bad idea though, but I said anything from skate 3 is fine haha I know there's a day that I upload a CAP, but this is kinda different lol.

m.seven
08-02-2011, 12:34 PM
thanks for the comments guys.i get bored with the up close filming all the time,it's a fakeskate vid not a rectal exam.lol,but some of those clips were a little farther away than even i'd like in retrospect.
feel like a r-tard with all CAP footy on "Port Carverton" TV,honestly didn't even occur to me at the time.just been filming alot of CAP stuff recently with CAP Faction S.T(shameless plug).

Boxerman08
08-02-2011, 01:21 PM
haha nah it's all good dude. More or less any S3 footy is good enough for PCTV haha
And different filming styles is always fun to see, differs from tons of other similar filming lol

Mage505
08-02-2011, 03:09 PM
Great footage and great skating, M7!

m.seven
08-02-2011, 05:18 PM
thanks man.lol

experienceosiris
08-02-2011, 08:10 PM
I loved the nollie front 3 in the beginning, it tweaked upward and made it look more real