PDA

View Full Version : succumb to the dlc... what to get?

aaronberlin
08-01-2011, 09:58 PM
I don't want to buy ALL the dlc, just the ones I need to get the most out of CAP, etc.
Lemme know what's what.

NotedDerk
08-01-2011, 10:02 PM
The only one you don't usually need is the maloof, but that's just from my experience.
I guess next in line would be danny ways.
the rest is usually included.

Boxerman08
08-01-2011, 10:03 PM
I don't want to buy ALL the dlc, just the ones I need to get the most out of CAP, etc.
Lemme know what's what.

if you just wanna get DLC's for downloading parks, get the Skate.Create upgrade, San Van Pack, Danny Way and After Dark packs... that should allow you to play most if not all the CAP's out there

old-skooler-34
08-02-2011, 04:20 AM
It sucks to say but whether or not your building CAP's or just looking to sesh some good ones you should really try to get all the dlc's besides filmer pack of course (get that later if you film though!). The bar for building caps is pretty high lately and I find myself using any and everything to create that cool new piece or spot. If I HAD to delete one it would be Danny way though, If I could only have one it would of course be the skate.create pack.

Mage505
08-02-2011, 04:44 AM
IMO you should get the following DLC packs:

1. After Dark (Gives you a sanatorium to skate at night, gives you Skate.Park pieces)
2. Danny Way's Hawaiian Dream (Gives you an area with great tranny and a sick street spot. You also get pieces for parks)
3. San Van Party Pack (Gives you the Art Gallery, Res and a new place known as Maraffa Skatepark from OG. You can also get over the fence and find Mini Mega and a few classic OG spots based on street. It also gives you Park pieces)
4. Skate.Create Pack (No doubt your going to need this, it gives you awesome Park pieces so you can make Skate.parks and it allows you to play DLC parks. Even make your own!)
5. Maloof Pack (Just get it you'll need it for DLC parks cause it gives you Park pieces and if you want to skate Maloof's 2010 course.)

I don't own the Filmer Pack. But that's up to you!

adda89ldn
08-02-2011, 06:07 AM
skate.create upgrade pack
san van party pack

maloof (if you have a ps3, pretty much every cap faction park uses the "funbox" as a wall piece)

after dark cause it's free

danny way's Hawaiian dream is probably the least used i guess.

aaronberlin
08-02-2011, 06:29 AM
That's it. i think i'm just going to get the filmers pack and shred PC... haha.
Being Australian makes shit expensive as all hell. $14.95 for the filmers pack alone? get the fluck outta here.

Braddock420
08-06-2011, 08:11 PM
I said fluck it and got it all but the Time is Money Pack. Filmer Pack is a must if you want to show off some slick ass vids, the other stuff just gives you different spots. Danny Way's Hawaiian Dream is pretty dope, especially the super speed downhill track surrounded by the jungle and ancient rock walls.

Black Box is nigh unobtainable, and kinda boring in my humble opinion. Maloof is fun only for the super mega ramp and pulling off the Miracle Whip Achievement (Front/back flip Superdude).

meh... spend the cash, get it all and rock out with your socks out.