PDA

View Full Version : Old Berrics for 360?

experienceosiris
08-02-2011, 08:00 PM
I'm new with posting here so if i shouldnt be asking this, go easy on me. No matter how much i search, i can never find anyone who's made a (decent) old berrics. The old berrics may not be special to you but ive seen more than enough of the current berrics. Any one got a good remake of the old one? Just wanted to get one for possible remakes of older berrics videos

Mage505
08-03-2011, 10:52 AM
This might be of use, found it on Like Butter Mag.

http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=chiliFRAT&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1025675

Deacon
08-03-2011, 04:37 PM
Which one do you want?

I'm about to upload 2 older variations of Berrics I have made. I have the one with the red hubba's, yellow euro ledge and grass gap, and I have one before they gutted it and built the offices with the black quaterpipe/wall ride thingy.

cornflakes457
08-04-2011, 02:33 AM
Lookin forward to the berrics variations.

experienceosiris
08-04-2011, 08:03 PM
Which one do you want?

I'm about to upload 2 older variations of Berrics I have made. I have the one with the red hubba's, yellow euro ledge and grass gap, and I have one before they gutted it and built the offices with the black quaterpipe/wall ride thingy.

if you wouldnt mind, could you upload both?

Deacon
08-05-2011, 04:17 AM
Once I get round to taking pics i'll upload them/post them on here. Prob this weekend.

experienceosiris
08-05-2011, 09:51 AM
Once I get round to taking pics i'll upload them/post them on here. Prob this weekend.

aite sounds good, thanks a lot man

Deacon
08-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Nw dude.

Question - I was watchin your Torey Pudwill remake, do you still have any of the created parks from it. Specifically the spots at 2:58 and 4:14? And if so - any chance of letting my download it?

experienceosiris
08-05-2011, 10:28 AM
Nw dude.

Question - I was watchin your Torey Pudwill remake, do you still have any of the created parks from it. Specifically the spots at 2:58 and 4:14? And if so - any chance of letting my download it?

yeah forsure man, i upload all of my spots when i'm done with them and usually still save the ones i might need in the future. those were two of my favorite spots. I forgot what i called the one at 2:58, i think "fence rail". but the other one for some reason i named it "ab" feel free to check if i have them uploaded, my gamertag's atticusheights4

Deacon
08-05-2011, 01:07 PM
yeah forsure man, i upload all of my spots when i'm done with them and usually still save the ones i might need in the future. those were two of my favorite spots. I forgot what i called the one at 2:58, i think "fence rail". but the other one for some reason i named it "ab" feel free to check if i have them uploaded, my gamertag's atticusheights4

Mate you're a legend. nice one.

My Berrics will be up soon dude.

experienceosiris
08-05-2011, 02:27 PM
Mate you're a legend. nice one.

My Berrics will be up soon dude.

thanks a lot man, means a lot. cant wait to see that berrics, ive been wanting to remake some older berrics videos, you'll be gettin hella credit from me