PDA

View Full Version : Psychonaut: "Sprawl" (SupaFly CAP Solo 3)

SupaFly
08-03-2011, 05:53 PM
New Solo featuring 5 new parks "Bricklyn Slum's" "Rock Plaza" "Skyhigh Mall" "Psycho Memorial" & "SupaFly's TF"

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uRqkFqfBejw

Enjoi :cool:

Mage505
08-03-2011, 06:05 PM
Nice vid!

Seanne1986
08-03-2011, 06:20 PM
like I said on yt. I can't even name everything that was amazing.. cause everything was outstanding! Love it Supa!!

m.seven
08-03-2011, 06:38 PM
thanks Supa,i was feelin' kinda burned out on fakeskating this past week but your vid's got me hyped again.your thumbs should be bronzed and put on display.lol

SupaFly
08-03-2011, 09:48 PM
thanks Supa,i was feelin' kinda burned out on fakeskating this past week but your vid's got me hyped again.your thumbs should be bronzed and put on display.lol

I play this game for comments like this one,if i can inspire someone on any level to play skate then i consider it to be worth while to continue playing myself.
Thanks man,much appreciated.

Boxerman08
08-03-2011, 09:49 PM
Lots of crazy good stuff in this. So sick dude, glad you're still around!

I sever heads
08-03-2011, 10:41 PM
As i pointed on yt that salad over blunt or whatever and fingerflip board were fuckin nasty. Parks look like they
are gettin better and better supaf1y ;)

SK8ERatWAR
08-04-2011, 06:33 AM
only i can ever say to your vids is DAMN, too many amazing tricks to sum up

andreas
08-04-2011, 07:43 AM
I love your indoor parks. They have what seems lacking in every other indoor park I see. Amazing video man. Everything was perfect.

Gizzler
08-04-2011, 08:54 AM
....you really know how to make every trick look awesome! always loved that....all the double flip tricks were my favs!

glad to see some footy from you again, after ive already missed your last cap vid due to germany shit. oh, and your skater is the most vicious looking guy in the game. i like that!

SupaFly
08-04-2011, 09:02 AM
....you really know how to make every trick look awesome! always loved that....all the double flip tricks were my favs!

glad to see some footy from you again, after ive already missed your last cap vid due to germany shit. oh, and your skater is the most vicious looking guy in the game. i like that!

Did you really not see my cap solo 2? i posted a link on youtube for the vimeo version...

Gizzler
08-04-2011, 09:09 AM
no, i didnt! when a vid is blocked here in germany, i cant even see the comments or what you wrote in the yt description...i tell you: that sucks!!!

still got the vimeo link?

SupaFly
08-04-2011, 09:18 AM
no, i didnt! when a vid is blocked here in germany, i cant even see the comments or what you wrote in the yt description...i tell you: that sucks!!!

still got the vimeo link?

http://www.vimeo.com/26376897

Gizzler
08-04-2011, 10:34 AM
thanks dude! would have been a shame if i hadnt seen this. liked this even better than the new one...the late shuv outs (1:40!) and double grinds and and and....best stuff ive seen in a while!

im gonna get a few beers and play some skate....right now!

Jack
08-04-2011, 12:23 PM
Dope! Those parks look great. I'll have to check those out. Great video Supa.

MarcoPoloUSN
08-04-2011, 11:20 PM
I could talk about the skating and filming but I would be spitting out that boring cliche. Yeah dude, it was sick. Which it truly was, but you've heard it. And you'll here it some more. I just like making my comments a little more worth reading.

Let me comment on the presentation...
I like how you properly present your stuff man. You've had it all together from the start. That's legit and I like it.
From the edit to the title you type when its done.
There's a lot that goes into making a solo enjoyable. I consider presentation to be apart of that.

killer kow20
08-05-2011, 12:45 AM
you're one of my favorite people to ever touch the game everytime i watch one of your videos i have to go play man. Good stuff