PDA

View Full Version : The Skate Spot (Xbox Only)

Shark Bait
08-03-2011, 09:44 PM
So, I'm uploading my first skatepark, and I decided instead of pictures, I'd just do a quick little montage.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_emfz_a27I0&feature=channel_video_title

It's a small skate spot, with some nice places to skate including custom made benches, a basketball court, A loading dock-ish (thats what I intended it to be anyways) A ramp, and a few props.

The DLC you'll need is the Skate Create Upgrade Pack.

SO like I said, this is my first CAP I uploaded to the community, so feedback would be appreciated (:

Download Link: http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox&ClickID=bqm6eglnluqgy6fsznn1lvynyfglqnqnegve#sortB y=MOST_RECENT&filter=ALLTIME&slice=search&galleryType=USER&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&itemId=1899793

Also, does anyone know how to get better quality when using prism video converter?

PedoBear
08-03-2011, 10:11 PM
Your Pretty Good At Filming But Bad At Parks
Heres A Tip: Dont Use The Original Flooring That Should Be #1 Rule For Creating Parks

Shark Bait
08-03-2011, 10:17 PM
Lol, well thanks for the compliment. But nah, I don't think it's bad. I think it's decent. Hella better than all the megaparks kids decide they want to upload. Besides, the more I make parks, the better I'll get. I hope, ha.

AceExtremeX23X
08-03-2011, 10:28 PM
not bad i like the layout,but it wound look better with a custom floor.look at other parks on here for ideas if you need some help

Shark Bait
08-03-2011, 10:41 PM
Yeahh, usually I raise parks up. This started out as me messing around trying to make a basketball court, then I decided to build around it and totally forgot to raise it up. My b.

old-skooler-34
08-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Looks good to me, keep at it with the building! I've personally used the stock floor before and actually like some of the textures, you just need to not have those textures at odd angles.

Mage505
08-04-2011, 05:58 AM
Good job, I like the buildings too and the filming was great.

I recruited this guy!