PDA

View Full Version : CAP Freezing solution

AceExtremeX23X
08-06-2011, 09:26 AM
I know quite a few people have this problem and i think i found a solution.When building your park try not to stay in "build mode" for longer than 5 minutes straight.pause(save if you wish) or go to "skate mode" every few minutes for about 10 seconds and it should help.
I've been using this method and its been keeping me from freezing(I used it last night for about 2 hours and it froze the first time i went about 6 minutes in "build mode" straight).

Let me know if this solution works for you or if anyones found a better one. thanks for reading

Skribbz
08-06-2011, 04:12 PM
I always had that problem, and last park I worked on I tested it CONSTANTLY and it didn't seem to freeze at all. This is a very valid theory. I'll have to REALLY test it some time.

AceExtremeX23X
08-08-2011, 06:46 AM
I always had that problem, and last park I worked on I tested it CONSTANTLY and it didn't seem to freeze at all. This is a very valid theory. I'll have to REALLY test it some time.

Thanks man,let me know how it works for you.I still haven't had any problems since i started using this method so i think it could be a solution to the CAP freezing problems.