PDA

View Full Version : save the blind tiger

Stevland
08-09-2011, 11:23 AM
with a little help from eflixxx

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ywvsEH5V3gc

heshfield
08-09-2011, 11:41 AM
cant go wrong with that song and an appearance by eflix--fakie tre step-up was beast and the nollie noseblunt to tail was insane.
so many gaps, upstream blunt transfer frontside flip was killer and the wallride to skinny was awesome.
really nice edit and a perfect length.

MarcoPoloUSN
08-09-2011, 12:34 PM
Killer gaps... huge big flip was gnarly
switch double grind was hot
wallride to skinny
blunt nollie heel out.
what a show. nice to see more dp action... keep it rollin vets

i also enjoyed the song.

knexzor
08-09-2011, 12:45 PM
Ah, the old classic Stevland recipe:

50 tonnes of high speed gaps galore
1 g of steady camera 1 fisheye
2½ g of artsy longlense

Pack your ingredients neatly in a plastic bowl and mash them violently until they achieve that characteristic, golden color. Proceed by sprinkling your spice-of-choice (in this case the splendid herb of eflixxx, collected from the depths of Norwegian fjords). Now put it in the oven and let it burn for a while. Serve to finely tuned 70's psychedelia-blues or something similar, but do not forget to serve the dish in high-fashion and gently chilled. Enjoy with beer of choice.

Permy
08-09-2011, 01:18 PM
every gap that stevland did after the eflixx fun was so fucking dumb(gewd)
and i fucking hate you

and i still can't get that big ass triple set so fuck eflix too
i need to try some of those gaps though
GET GOLD FAG

SeksulChokolate
08-09-2011, 03:12 PM
yeah for realsies flixx and stev kill every time

gap filming was perfect
tons of spots I've never seen hit before as well
ender was schmexy

Mage505
08-09-2011, 03:13 PM
Sick video, I love it!

Jack
08-09-2011, 08:20 PM
Knex has the full recipe nailed. Your gap selection is fucking impeccable. Everything was from an unexpected angle, over a rail, going in a direction I couldn't anticipate. This is proof that S3 is not even close to dead.

D to the P.

Stevland
08-10-2011, 03:48 PM

2½ g of artsy longlense

Pack your ingredients neatly in a plastic bowl and mash them violently until they achieve that characteristic, golden color. Proceed by sprinkling your spice-of-choice (in this case the splendid herb of eflixxx, collected from the depths of Norwegian fjords). Now put it in the oven and let it burn for a while. Serve to finely tuned 70's psychedelia-blues or something similar, but do not forget to serve the dish in high-fashion and gently chilled. Enjoy with beer of choice.

best review I have ever gotten. much appreciated!

thank you guys. good to know you're still around!

Skatehead
08-11-2011, 12:03 AM
I am stealing all these gaps....
Great work genitalmen.

Slamooh
08-11-2011, 12:29 AM

2½ g of artsy longlense

best review ever ;)

bohemian
08-11-2011, 12:36 AM
thank you mr germany for having me once again, your boredom is always turn to fruit. which i really like. sudden 3flip over the rail was instawin.

btw, please stop running.

mamba12
08-11-2011, 04:36 AM
this makes me happy. stevland and eflix dropping bombs like the days of yore.

Granka
08-11-2011, 05:31 AM
You know I love you guys and everything you do.

DP mothafuckas!

Gizzler
08-11-2011, 09:44 AM
...already watched it twice at work without sound and loved it! but now, at home with a beer of my choice and sound, it was the REAL pleasure!!!

love the way you look at the city and find all these crazy gaps id never think of. but probably youve got some kind of "gap detector" installed to your xbox!? who knows...:confused:

Demzilla
08-12-2011, 10:39 AM
cough....

ste<3and...

Stevland
08-14-2011, 02:05 AM
...already watched it twice at work without sound and loved it! but now, at home with a beer of my choice and sound, it was the REAL pleasure!!!

love the way you look at the city and find all these crazy gaps id never think of. but probably youve got some kind of "gap detector" installed to your xbox!? who knows...:confused:

the line you see in the youtube preview is highly inspired by your last vid btw :)

cheers everyone!

Razorlike Blue
08-14-2011, 02:12 AM
Ai tink yo'v demged meh cerebellum.

HorseHead
08-14-2011, 07:26 PM
Sick, nice clips from Eflix too. What Knex said is the truth.

Sickone
08-15-2011, 12:33 PM
That was awesome

Stevland
08-18-2011, 12:44 AM
a final thanks!

Gizzler
08-18-2011, 12:49 AM
the line you see in the youtube preview is highly inspired by your last vid btw :)

yeah, thought that this spot looked familiar somehow ;) but on the other hand....which spot doesnt look familiar these days!