PDA

View Full Version : Deacon s3 Cap Part.

Deacon
08-10-2011, 04:59 PM
Alright.

This started as me mucking about in CAP parks and evolved into a video with guests. lol.

Quite a lot of spot remakes in this one, se if you can spot them. Still got 70 odd clips left over too. so another vid with different guests coming soon.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aoibW2Og8Bo

AMENDED: I really should have said thank you to all the park builders whose parks I skated. I hope I did your spots justice :) Peace

This is a list of parks/spots, the creators and the platform:

Time | Park | Creater | Platform:
0:02 "Billy Marks Line" - X360 Grant (XB)
0:13 Earl Warren high - X360 Grant (XB)
0:20 Venice Ledges - BuDDaH-bLeSSeD (PS3)
0:27 Factory Five - old-skooler-34 (PS3)
0:33 Dos Stairs - emericaridr11 (XB)
0:36 San Vicente - X360 Grant (XB)
0:44 El Toro 14 - X360 Grant (XB)
1:02 The Apartments - Mattyman512 (XB)
1:25 Lovepark - jsmithLMSL (XB)
1:32 Macba Big 4 - X360 Grant (XB)
1:40 Heworth Village - Mattyman512 (XB)
1:44 Hollywood High - Chris Quarry (XB)
1:55 "Koston Ledges" - atticusheights4 (XB)
2:03 "Mike Mo Ledges" - Duce NLS (XB)
2:14 Cisco Street - BuDDaH-bLeSSeD (PS3)
2:19 "Stay Gold Line" - X360 Grant (XB)
2:35 Symlar High - X360 Grant (XB)
2:38 Dos Stairs - emericaridr11 (XB)

FullyFl4RED00
08-10-2011, 05:53 PM
Dude I loved this!

Deacon
08-11-2011, 01:14 AM
Thank you dude. I'm about to edit another one as I have ton clips left over of CAP footage (including 30 odd guest clips I filmed) want in it - 5 - 6 clips?

old-skooler-34
08-11-2011, 02:01 AM
Nice, love seeing caps from both sides!

Duce NLS
08-11-2011, 02:59 AM
That was lovely dude, fully wounded I missed out on any footy ha ha,
Nice to see your Bleachers make an appearance, I'ma try n get that up tonight.
Looks alright on film =]
Ender was straight sex.

Peace.

Deacon
08-11-2011, 03:34 AM
That was lovely dude, fully wounded I missed out on any footy ha ha,
Nice to see your Bleachers make an appearance, I'ma try n get that up tonight.
Looks alright on film =]
Ender was straight sex.

Peace.

I did say when we was online a few days ago did you want in. Fear not though, this is just part one! I'm going to start editing part 2 tonight with different guests!!! So get your ass online tonight about 6 ish and we will get some clips as the ledges.

Also on YT someone has already enquired about those ledges! lol. Damn they are good.

Nice, love seeing caps from both sides!

Thank you dude. More vids to come with CAP parks from the Faction too!

When I'm next on PS3, if you fancy getting a couple of guest clips in, we will have a shred.

Duce NLS
08-11-2011, 04:22 AM
PM me a series of pics of spots you want n I'll pick some out =]
Glad you liked it though dude.
Sweet, dunno about that time, got alot going on but I'll get sommat to you!
Peace.

SK8ERatWAR
08-11-2011, 05:23 AM
had some really cool remakes in it, ender was dope and the trick before that too.
Song was horrible though X3

Deacon
08-11-2011, 06:04 AM
had some really cool remakes in it, ender was dope and the trick before that too.
Song was horrible though X3

Thanks man. man how can you not like that song? John Lennon is a legend! lol.

mattyman512
08-11-2011, 06:29 AM
This is brilliant! makes me wanna make a CAP video now! really nice work can't wait for ur second 1 mate gonna be awsome!

Mage505
08-11-2011, 01:01 PM
I like it, great job.

Ladd279
08-11-2011, 02:55 PM
sick dude also got some cap clips wasnt sure want i gonna use them for but now might do a vid cause of this. i like how the only cap u skated on ps3 was cap faction lol

experienceosiris
08-11-2011, 06:24 PM
Thanks man. man how can you not like that song? John Lennon is a legend! lol.

also for anyone interested the link of parks and the makers is below:

Time | Park | Creater | Platform:
0:02 "Billy Marks Line" - X360 Grant (XB)
0:13 Earl Warren high - X360 Grant (XB)
0:20 Venice Ledges - BuDDaH-bLeSSeD (PS3)
0:27 Factory Five - old-skooler-34 (PS3)
0:33 Dos Stairs - emericaridr11 (XB)
0:36 San Vicente - X360 Grant (XB)
0:44 El Toro 14 - X360 Grant (XB)
1:02 The Apartments - Mattyman512 (XB)
1:25 Lovepark - jsmithLMSL (XB)
1:32 Macba Big 4 - X360 Grant (XB)
1:40 Heworth Village - Mattyman512 (XB)
1:44 Hollywood High - Chris Quarry (XB)
1:55 "Koston Ledges" - atticusheights4 (XB)
2:03 "Mike Mo Ledges" - Duce NLS (XB)
2:14 Cisco Street - BuDDaH-bLeSSeD (PS3)
2:19 "Stay Gold Line" - X360 Grant (XB)
2:35 Symlar High - X360 Grant (XB)
2:38 Dos Stairs - emericaridr11 (XB)

i was about to mention my spot! im honored haha this was a pretty tight vid with amazing spots. think someone could link me to the billy marks line spot? i recognized it instantly and it looks great.

Deacon
08-12-2011, 12:13 AM
i was about to mention my spot! im honored haha this was a pretty tight vid with amazing spots. think someone could link me to the billy marks line spot? i recognized it instantly and it looks great.

Thanks man. Yeah that the spot dude, I added a few trees to the area due to the way I was wanted to film it, but yeah man that place is beast, I skate it at least one a day now lol.

Couple more spots coming in my next vid!

Also the "Billy Marks Line" can DL here:http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=xbox#searchType=AUTHOR&query=x360+Grant&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1777527

MarcoPoloUSN
08-12-2011, 12:19 AM
Your time was well spent on those lines. That was a lot of clips, lots of smooth and steady ripping. I enjoyed. Dope ender.

Deacon
08-12-2011, 01:15 AM
sick dude also got some cap clips wasnt sure want i gonna use them for but now might do a vid cause of this. i like how the only cap u skated on ps3 was cap faction lol

Cheers mate. And Deffo do it dude, make that vid man.

I'm really pleased I did this now as its opened my eyes to a new world of possiblites. I'm very into the whole real life spot remakes at the moment, to the point where I'm starting to build them myself! lol.

Should have a scaled Wallenberg finished soon! Also a few original spots are always good :) Cap Faction for PS3 and Pandora for XB always have some treats avail in that department.

Your time was well spent on those lines. That was a lot of clips, lots of smooth and steady ripping. I enjoyed. Dope ender.

Thanks dude, deffo enjoyed spending time trying to get the lines just I want them. Funny thing is its not necessarily the tricks in the line that takes the time, its getting everything to look right in terms of landing animations, tweaks etc.

robley
08-12-2011, 09:51 AM
i'm not much of a CAP fan, but this was really awesome.

xRiverKing
08-12-2011, 11:07 AM
Having access to both xbox and ps3 parks would be so rad..

briden
08-12-2011, 11:33 AM
It was kinda weird seeing so many notable "Reynolds" spots to that song, but I like the song anyways and it worked well.

Well put, agree 100% I didn't feel like I was watching a cap video. I now have a few new caps to dl too.

Boxerman08
08-12-2011, 11:57 AM
Defs one of my fav CAP only videos so far, really liked a shitload of the spots used in this. If you're making another one of these, I'm down to get a few clips ;)

knexzor
08-12-2011, 12:23 PM
damn I need to stop smoking.. this is the second or third time this week I thought I'd commented on a video I watched.
anyways this was awesome. sick parks and sick clips.

Deacon
08-12-2011, 02:45 PM

thank you dude. I felt the same about CaP, however in the last 6 months the quality of caps has increased majorly and look and feel like ingame areas now. Deffo going use more CAPs in the future esp the real life spots.

Having access to both xbox and ps3 parks would be so rad..

Not gonna lie its kinda cool being able to get the best of both worlds, as before I got my ps3 i used to see pics of parks and was gutted i couldn't check them out.

It was kinda weird seeing so many notable "Reynolds" spots to that song, but I like the song anyways and it worked well.

Well put, agree 100% I didn't feel like I was watching a cap video. I now have a few new caps to dl too.

Thank you dude. I'm a reynolds fan, and it was certainly a concious decision to use his spots to a song reynolds used and the fact you spotted it, is quality. deffo get on the DL dude there are so many good caps spots out there. I finally feel that this game will have even more longevity for me.

Defs one of my fav CAP only videos so far, really liked a shitload of the spots used in this. If you're making another one of these, I'm down to get a few clips ;)

Appreciated man. I've got an idea for another one of these, if you want in. i'll PM you my idea as I want to keep it a surprise. It may work it may not but i deffo wanna try.

damn I need to stop smoking.. this is the second or third time this week I thought I'd commented on a video I watched.
anyways this was awesome. sick parks and sick clips.

Lol. cheers mate. I forget shit all the time, though for me its because I'm old as dirt!

Also i think i've said this before but your avatar always makes me laugh.