View Full Version : Reliable_acorn

RELIABLE_ACORN
08-10-2011, 08:13 PM
NAME - Herbert Huff

MIC NAME - (what should we call you?) Acorn/Reliable

TIMEZONE - UTC-06:00 Central Time US & Canada

PLAYING TIMES - Any

HOW YOU FOUND SKATEFLUCKIT: SpadedOne

HOW DID YOU GET INTO GAMING - Gaming is something I grasped early as a puzzle. I took gaming competitively as I grew older and the idea that gaming is a puzzle never left my mind. The puzzles became more intense and much harder but even in multilayer it is out thinking and out puzzling a player to me. It starts as something small but it is that competitive energy that drives my gaming experience and off gaming hobbies. To me, everything is like chess.

PLATFORMS - PC & PS3

HOBBIES - Table top war gaming & modeling (Warhammer, Axis & Allies series, Squad Leader, Origins, Conquest of the Empire, Russian Campaign, Fortress Europa, etc.).Table top RPG's. I've been training for boxing slightly over a year and just getting ready for amateur fights. I enjoy things that are challenging and create a learning experience. I'm pretty big on my Bill of Rights and firearms as well.

CURRENTLY? - Attending Rock Valley College & LF work. I skate with my buddies whenever possible.

EMAIL - huffherb@gmail.com

FACEBOOK - facebook.com/huffherb

SK8ERatWAR
08-12-2011, 04:27 AM
damn how formal, Herbert Huff. sorry but i couldn't resist chuckling a bit when i saw your name
but anyways welcome here man ;)
have you been around for some time in the skatecommunity or are you completely new to it?

RELIABLE_ACORN
08-13-2011, 11:17 AM
damn how formal, Herbert Huff. sorry but i couldn't resist chuckling a bit when i saw your name
but anyways welcome here man ;)
have you been around for some time in the skatecommunity or are you completely new to it?

I'm new to the Skate franchise and community. I've owned Skate 3 for 2 months and I look forward to recreating the skateparks in my area.