PDA

View Full Version : Your Dream DLC.

Skribbz
08-13-2011, 09:47 PM
What would be your dream DLC for Skate 3? :V
(You don't have to say "Free", that's a given. Also, it doesn't have to be realistic, it's a dream afterall)
For me, it'd be the following:

Liberty City (GTA IV)

Working servers (lol)

Hill bombing stuff (Big hills with tons of races, maybe longboards, that'd be sick)

Real cities. A ton to choose from, but seriously

Full Skate 1 and 2 cities

Extended Graphic slots, also be able to have a different graphic in EVERY slot (have one in front, back, and both sleeves at the same time)

Beanies that allow you to still have hair (God I hate that.)

DonVigo
08-13-2011, 09:58 PM
I'd love to be able to skate SV again, only with the S3 engine.

Actually, I think that'd be all I'd need to be content.

Otherwise, my big "I wish" had there been a S4 would have been for Cuz and his boys to take the top 100 skate spots/parks from real life and build a city around them.

LanceForLife
08-13-2011, 10:30 PM
THPS maps you never know till you look around

i am a snail
08-13-2011, 10:36 PM
if s4 is ever released, i want a mix of san fran and new york.

mostly i just want nob hill to fuck with.

old-skooler-34
08-14-2011, 09:45 AM
another skate.create including all the pieces from the actual in game city for CAP.

More space, unlimited merging, day / night dimmer switch, street lamps that give off light, waxing abilities, water that looks like it flows - directional, glass that reflects your skater, etc

AceExtremeX23X
08-14-2011, 09:58 AM
Everything old-skooler said,and maybe some better backgrounds like a forest or mountains and to be able to rotate parts to what ever degree you what(by typing in or something showing how much youve turned it.an in game text box you can use to write on the ground or buildings

saunders420
08-14-2011, 11:15 AM
Otherwise, my big "I wish" had there been a S4 would have been for Cuz and his boys to take the top 100 skate spots/parks from real life and build a city around them.
go play OG skate. thats pretty much what they did.

Deacon
08-14-2011, 11:40 AM
OG San Van as DLC. I would pay what ever they asked for it tbh.