PDA

View Full Version : Chris Haslam and Ayreon Collab - Sabaton Shoe Promo

Ayreon
08-17-2011, 07:12 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcoO82aG8G8

http://youtu.be/mcoO82aG8G8

I was looking through the shoes of the game and pooped my pants when I saw some called Sabaton. It was the name of one of my favorite bands. Turns out Haslam loves the band to and named his pro model shoes after it. So I decided to make a promo for the shoes/band with Chris. I think It turned out pretty awesome.

Ladd279
08-17-2011, 07:49 PM
How did the hell did u get play with chris haslam? can i have his psn lol Nice job man felt like a skate 3 music video

Ayreon
08-17-2011, 08:10 PM
Haa. I was skating with AI. Safe to say skating with AI is a bitch.

Jebotek
08-18-2011, 12:06 AM
haa nice! i skate a lot with AI cause of the different animation. I found out yesterday that you can even use 2 different AI to film a single clip. I fs flipped a stairset yesterday and used mike carroll for kickflip animation and jerry hsu for landing animation. Was bitch too get this clip tho

Sickone
08-18-2011, 12:51 AM
So creative dude loved it, edit was special as usual. Must have takes ages to get this footy

old-skooler-34
08-18-2011, 02:13 AM
Your edits are getting sicker, Love the skating also and such a great idea to have a sesh / vid with a pro rather then just playing as the pro solo.

Granka
08-18-2011, 08:32 AM
The Sabatons and the Janoskis must be my favorite shoes in the game.

Ayreon
08-18-2011, 11:25 AM
haa nice! i skate a lot with AI cause of the different animation. I found out yesterday that you can even use 2 different AI to film a single clip. I fs flipped a stairset yesterday and used mike carroll for kickflip animation and jerry hsu for landing animation. Was bitch too get this clip tho

wait what? how the hell you chance skaters in the middle of a clip? and wouldnt the clip have 2 different people in it?

So creative dude loved it, edit was special as usual. Must have takes ages to get this footy

yah I got a lot of bangers in. Took long but not TOO long cause I'm not kidding when I say I was on fire. I was making a lot of those 1st try.

Your edits are getting sicker, Love the skating also and such a great idea to have a sesh / vid with a pro rather then just playing as the pro solo.
yah man it makes more sense to do a collab than just an entire solo as a pro.

The Sabatons and the Janoskis must be my favorite shoes in the game.

lol, is Janoskis the name of a band?

Jebotek
08-18-2011, 11:58 AM
wait what? how the hell you chance skaters in the middle of a clip? and wouldnt the clip have 2 different people in it?

no i just started a freeskate with mike carroll did the fs flip pushed start in the middle, changed to jerry hsu and landed it. Afterwards i changed to my skater and got this pretty dope clip.
looks like that
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=SKATE_REEL&personaId=186319175&platform=ps3#itemId=1291910

m.seven
08-18-2011, 12:44 PM
sick shit,Ayreon.pro collabs...good thinking on that one.
Janoskis are one of the Nike shoes fyi.lol

Ayreon
08-18-2011, 03:14 PM
no i just started a freeskate with mike carroll did the fs flip pushed start in the middle, changed to jerry hsu and landed it. Afterwards i changed to my skater and got this pretty dope clip.
looks like that
http://skate.ea.com/user/gallery?contentType=SKATE_REEL&personaId=186319175&platform=ps3#itemId=1291910
Can't watch. My comp can't play hi res footy lol. its too shitty. But I can tell what you mean. Fawk I gotta try that.

sick shit,Ayreon.pro collabs...good thinking on that one.
Janoskis are one of the Nike shoes fyi.lol

Oh lol

Mark the Sith
08-19-2011, 07:46 AM
I was going to say that Haslam killed it, but after your bonk noseslide I'd say you both did. Great show.

experienceosiris
08-19-2011, 08:42 AM

ooooo shiet thats hella smart

Ayreon
08-19-2011, 09:58 AM
ooooo shiet thats hella smart

for sure I gotta try it.

I was going to say that Haslam killed it, but after your bonk noseslide I'd say you both did. Great show.

Yah Haslam brought his A Material. I did my best to keep up.

Ayreon
08-20-2011, 09:56 PM
*saves from the 2nd page

ay platypus
08-21-2011, 02:08 AM
looks really good great job!!!

Ayreon
08-21-2011, 11:55 AM
thanks man.
this is prolly my fav vid of mine so far.