PDA

View Full Version : Deacon s3 Mini feat. Boxerman (Alt Fish Eye and Sound FX test)

Deacon
08-19-2011, 05:49 PM
Alright peeps.

Been playing about with some camera and sound FX and made this little mini. First off, props to Jeanolive who inpsired me with his real sounds videos. With practice I hope I get to his level with the syncing someday.

Clips are kinda rushed due to skate reel only working for short periods of time.

Boxerman on guest, ripping it up.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=omBuDWXMV5c

Full part coming soon in the same style :)

mattyman512
08-19-2011, 06:09 PM
tht is truely awsome, u got to get me in 1 of them and I think I'll have a go at it as well man, nice work!

Deacon
08-19-2011, 06:29 PM
tht is truely awsome, u got to get me in 1 of them and I think I'll have a go at it as well man, nice work!

Deffo dude. when i get back from malta i'm going to start work on another one.

Screw
08-19-2011, 06:48 PM
nice video bro

briden
08-19-2011, 07:40 PM
I like these kinds of vids a lot, and this one is really good for a first attempt. I hardly noticed any problems at all with the syncs, but the audio levels seemed kinda uneven in a few places, like the line at 0:08 was real audible, but at other times some of the grinds were too quiet or the song was just too loud to hear them. But 1:27 to the end was perfect IMO. I thought the ender was just fine sync-wise, and amazing trick-wise.

xRiverKing
08-19-2011, 09:03 PM
Sounded so sick deacon.. ender was a beaut too!

agusbmxarg
08-19-2011, 09:26 PM
Good job! both of you have sick clips!
BTW, what about the alt fish eye? done with AE? Also diggin the 4:3 aspect a lot.

Deacon
08-20-2011, 01:58 AM
@ Screw ty man.

@ Briden tnx man. i think I was trying to be 2 clever with the sound at points. I was trying to adjust the sound levels to vary, terrain, distance from camera, etc etc, and kinda cocked a couple of bits up lol. Mnore of these to come though as I had fun making it and want to do it all over again.

@ River thanks man appreciated.

@ Agus cheers mate. All effects were done in Sony Movie Studio 10 with the standard FX plug ins :-) Going to do a few more tests with varying fish eyes, as I want to try and get a OTT death lense.

AlexMCS182
08-20-2011, 02:07 AM
Awesome, I don't knoww if I'm the only to feel that but I feel like the real sound add a better realistic atmosphere to the video...
Great job Deacon, I know how hard it is to that, and great job for the tricks, filming, you become a pro man you're very good :)

And that BS Noseblunt from Boxerman was fuckin good !

semsk8
08-20-2011, 02:08 AM
Damn nice, can't wait

Mage505
08-20-2011, 04:41 AM
Great video, guys. Nice skating!

Ladd279
08-20-2011, 07:35 AM
Sick man both of you killed it i also should have a real sound vid up sometime soon

Deacon
08-23-2011, 01:18 PM
@ ALex - Cheers man. I'm deffo on the case with another one of these. If you want in man. I'd love to have you guest dude. And Boxer's noseblunt gives me a semi everytime i see it lol.

@ semsk8 - thank you dude.

@ Mage - once again dude, thanks for the kind words man.

@ Ladd - Cheers mate. I'm looking forward to your edit. Hit me up with link once its done dude.

bengrover
08-23-2011, 02:00 PM
I love RL sounds, and I loved this a lot. The more people do this, the better. I for one don't have the time or patience to go through the effort required, but major props to anyone who does.

If I was to give some constructiveness, (probably due to my attention to detail) the sounds were a little varied. Like at the beginning and some grinds were very quiet yet later on it was louder and sounded great. And real pickiness, when on the double angle of Boxers opening trick, the long lens angle could have had the sound faded out a little, but I'm not talking from experience.

Anyway, can't wait to see more of these. Oh and rl grind sounds in S3 vid <3

Deacon
08-23-2011, 02:15 PM
I love RL sounds, and I loved this a lot. The more people do this, the better. I for one don't have the time or patience to go through the effort required, but major props to anyone who does.

If I was to give some constructiveness, (probably due to my attention to detail) the sounds were a little varied. Like at the beginning and some grinds were very quiet yet later on it was louder and sounded great. And real pickiness, when on the double angle of Boxers opening trick, the long lens angle could have had the sound faded out a little, but I'm not talking from experience.

Anyway, can't wait to see more of these. Oh and rl grind sounds in S3 vid <3

Yo, thanks man Constructive feedback is good dude. This was kinda of a test run for next vid but yeah deffo take onboard the points man.

experienceosiris
08-23-2011, 04:43 PM
beautiful song choice and i really love RL sounds in s3 vids, its soo sick, thats why i stick with remakes. I'd love to see more and i actually have a request, perhaps a RL sound vid/another CAP (RL remakes) vid?

Deacon
08-24-2011, 04:15 AM
beautiful song choice and i really love RL sounds in s3 vids, its soo sick, thats why i stick with remakes. I'd love to see more and i actually have a request, perhaps a RL sound vid/another CAP (RL remakes) vid?

:-) Great minds think a like, as that's already in the pipeline!

old-skooler-34
08-24-2011, 04:40 AM
very impressive! Sounds, skating, filming, etc.!

Gizzler
08-24-2011, 09:51 AM
really enjoyed it, man! like watching vids at that aspect ratio....gives some kind of old school feeling imo! and props for taking the time to add rl sounds. must be time consuming as hell...

im a big fan of your black label remakes btw! those look so good in game.

briden
08-24-2011, 12:55 PM
:-) Great minds think a like, as that's already in the pipeline!

It's really funny seeing you make a smiley face right next to your avatar