PDA

View Full Version : Filmer Pack Gone?!

bengrover
08-24-2011, 06:54 AM
Okay, this is beyond a joke with this game now.

Yesterday I had issue so an EA Advisor advised me to delete my game data utility. I did this, but it also deleted all my DLC.

So went to PS Store and View Downloads. All the DLC I purchased was there to re download, except the Filmer Pack.

Spoke to 3 people on chat, 2 didnt bother to help, and one keeps offering me a new Skate Share Pack Code. And then went on to say just purchase it again. Clearly none of which care.

Please someone, help me out.

Either someone who know what they're doing help me sort it, or if some hero wants to PM me there PS Login details so I can re download it from their downloaded items, I would love you forever.

Plus, some people know of me, and would know I've had the Filmer Pack from day 1, so I'm not trying to pull a fast one

Deacon
08-24-2011, 07:11 AM
If you originally have the chat logs from original conversation where they tell you to delete data, then raise a complaint to EA. they should have to pay for the filmer pack end of.

i am a snail
08-24-2011, 07:28 AM
private message comin your way soon...

SK8ERatWAR
08-24-2011, 07:47 AM
it's getting more ridiculous every day with ea

NotedDerk
08-24-2011, 07:54 AM
You could have a lawsuit on your hands if this is not fixed, this is money out of your own pocket that was lost based on their instructions.

bengrover
08-24-2011, 08:49 AM
I think a lawsuit would be 10 times easier to get this solved than going through Ea support.

Snail. I cannot explain how grateful I am with that. But it didnt work :(. Ill pm you back why. Thank you though.

So still, no luck with this arse backwards game.

NotedDerk
08-24-2011, 09:37 AM
File one ben, you could be all of our saviors.

i am a snail
08-24-2011, 10:50 AM
did you try going to the store from in-game?

EternalRewind
08-24-2011, 11:54 AM
Isnt the reel still broken? I wouldnt buy the Filmer Pack again until its fixed.

briden
08-24-2011, 12:54 PM
Sorry to hear that ben, that's a shitty thing to have happen. I had a somewhat similar experience but on xbox, so I'm sure I won't be able to help. But I do feel your pain... Best of luck to you.

Isnt the reel still broken? I wouldnt buy the Filmer Pack again until its fixed.
Even people with cap cards need the filmer pack.

mamba12
08-24-2011, 01:01 PM

??? I got on just fine without the filmer pack. no ramping or color correction, but i hardly ever do that anyways

NotedDerk
08-24-2011, 01:04 PM

Not true at all.
Game has advanced free cam to begin with and capture cards produce their own quality depending on what you get.

bengrover
08-24-2011, 01:11 PM
did you try going to the store from in-game?

Yeah tried everything I could think of.

This probably is part of the problem. Went to find the filmer pack in the store to see if it charged me to re download. Its nowhere to be found. Not in the Skate 3 Add Ons section, not in search results. Nowhere.

Eternal, there's no way I'm purchasing again even if the reel was working.

:(

briden
08-24-2011, 03:55 PM
??? I got on just fine without the filmer pack. no ramping or color correction, but i hardly ever do that anyways

Yeah you can film without it, but you're still missing stuff like you said, and especially filming at dark spots without brightness/contrast.

agusbmxarg
08-24-2011, 06:08 PM
Oh dude that sucks. Anyone knows something about S2 DLCs? I still don't have the new ps3 system, I'm getting a new one next week, I hope DLCs are still available for download. If not, I will, I wont know what to do.

Ladd279
08-24-2011, 07:46 PM
i would call up ea and bitch them out. tell them that u dont get it back i'll sue the fuck out of u

NotedDerk
08-24-2011, 09:17 PM
Yeah you can film without it, but you're still missing stuff like you said, and especially filming at dark spots without brightness/contrast.

You do know that is from the skate.create dlc right?
not the filmer pack.

briden
08-24-2011, 10:30 PM
You do know that is from the skate.create dlc right?
not the filmer pack.

No clue, bought them all at the same time. But the filmer pack apparently gets rid of the watermark? I thought that was standard.

bengrover
08-25-2011, 07:23 AM
No clue, bought them all at the same time. But the filmer pack apparently gets rid of the watermark? I thought that was standard.

Watermark only occurs in the upload.

Either way after all this. Still without what I payed for. Whoever answers me on chat is in for a grilling. Probably wont care much though.