PDA

View Full Version : Ideas for my first indoor park. Fully(pandora, cnbs)

FullyFl4RED00
08-26-2011, 07:16 PM
Hey guys I finally got my internet working after a 3 weeks and decided that a good way to get back into the CAP game would be to make my first indoor park!

As I have picked up some building skills along my cap journey I am capable of making many unique and skate-able objects...but I am running out of ideas!!

I would really appreciate it if you guys could give me some ideas for stuff you would like to see in my new park...anything at all! Stuff like tech fun-boxes, curved hubbas and stuff that i may not even be able to think of (that is the point after all)

Thanks,

Fully

Boxerman08
08-26-2011, 08:35 PM
Indoor parks is all I can make, and they're not that great haha I've made a new one, but never uploaded it. I guess I could put it up and you could check it out if you want, maybe it can give you some ideas and what not...

FullyFl4RED00
08-27-2011, 08:16 AM
well I played your TF and that was sick. Upload it and ill check it out!

BannerBoy360
08-27-2011, 11:19 AM
the one problem usually with indoors is that there isnt enough space and too much stuff is packed into a small area... so i guess keep that in mind when your building it. apart from that i guess use plenty of colour and textures... but you know all this stuff man, your a cap king, lookin forward to this indoor one.