PDA

View Full Version : Someone explain this to me...

Larmando2
08-27-2011, 04:29 PM
So the server problem a lot of us are having is pretty obvious...I talked to a support member who said check if I have SKATE share purchased on my billing history on xbox.com account.

WHAT DO YA KNOW? I don't

Now she says I need to buy it for uploading but the thing is...I've been doing that all this time because when I purchased the game, it came with a free code for SKate share.

Anyone know if a free code expires and has anyone recently had to buy skateshare and it worked?

PLEASE tell me...

Thank you

Antwan
08-27-2011, 04:43 PM
Mine has worked fine guess im lucky I used the free code but this problem isnt new we dont need a new topic everytime it occurs the website has dropped support otherwise blackbox would be throwing out updates trying to please the unpleasable Im sure

bengrover
08-27-2011, 05:29 PM
Theres no point going by anything support says unless its a possible reason or through someone directly involved with this game. Its happening to everyone, so a problem like this that is more likely to effect individuals is unlikely.

In a nutshell, this seems like another excuse so EA can avoid any clear blame or show and concern or care.

Larmando2
08-27-2011, 10:04 PM
yeah but when the majority of us has this problem we can't help but post.

Yeah the people are just lame

Braddock420
08-28-2011, 06:50 AM
So, I've been able to upload since 12/25/2010.... until 8/11. TODAY though, I woke up early, got a wild hair up my ass and tried. AFTER having a rep disable my Share Pack and give me a new one. Here's the fun part. I never re-added the Share Pack. I just tried. I just uploaded a video in HD.

It seems that there is a magic hour for uploading. In Austin Tx, it looks like around 8 AM on Sunday you can upload. LOL

Larmando2
08-28-2011, 12:34 PM
See my problem is that I don't have a share pack. Not sure if the one that came free expires. I wanna purchase one and see if it'll work again. I was uploading at 4 this morning.