PDA

View Full Version : Gaussian (DirtyYogurt Comeback Solo)

DirtyYogurt
08-29-2011, 04:22 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZdT6cwhUDg

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EZdT6cwhUDg

I Worked Pretty Hard On This Video. :)
Enjoy. Please Recommend To Your Friends...I May Get Looked Over If You Know What I Mean

Slamooh
08-29-2011, 05:23 AM
that was cool
some nice tricks
i hated the filters

Wiltzuh
08-29-2011, 06:46 AM
Loved:
- Many of colors/Filters you used ! But some of them went over...
- The Bum attack at the Beginning
Liked:
- Your Filming is REALLY good !
- Flowing music and skating matched well !
- Line at 2:10
- Bluntslide Hardflip at 0:44
Didn't Like:
- I was hoping for S3 Solo...but it doesnt really matter cause there's not too much S2 solos coming anymore.
Hated:
- Color Correction at 1:43
- Color Correction at 2:00

That was just my opinion...i've seen probably too many fakeskating videos already but this was positive surprise...really nice to see new guys (or old guys) coming (back?) !
I'd really like to see more from you...probably S3 footy ?
Remember...constructive criticism =) Nothing personal !

DirtyYogurt
08-29-2011, 08:28 AM
thank you. i did get a little carried away with the colors...i just ddnt want the blue to get stagnant. idk...some parts do look like a little kid got his hands on my vid. :(. i have s3 and all the dlc but i ddnt know u had to buy the skate share stuff too so that's a fail on my part. i'll get that soon and work on some s3. vegas decieved me at some point (i need to stay on topic). I may just redo some stuff because i forgot some really good clips in there. it's been a while since i've done this. thanks for the criticism wiltz

DirtyYogurt
08-29-2011, 08:29 AM
thanks slamooh. first time i've gotten your attention...ever. lol =)

SK8ERatWAR
08-29-2011, 08:53 AM
filming was superb and trick selection was much better, the fs 360 lipslide was sick and the double grind too, only thing i didn't like were the filters and cc, they were too much