PDA

View Full Version : deacon s3 cap throws

Deacon
08-31-2011, 02:10 AM
alright.

Well due to work I'm not home when the reel is working so can't upload shit at the moment. really felt a need to edit something so used some some left overs from my CAP video (still got a fair few clips saved! lol)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8VL3090teDQ

Peace.

SK8ERatWAR
08-31-2011, 06:08 AM
clean as fuck, as usual, nice deac

oh btw, could you give me the link to that royal high? i once tried to make a royal high park myself, but i'm shit at making caps..

Deacon
08-31-2011, 07:37 AM
Which one is Royal High? Most of the caps are labelled a swhat video I saw them in! or who skated it! lol.

briden
08-31-2011, 11:17 AM
Super solid as always. Front tail bigspin line and the fakie bs nosegrind bigflip were my faves. The varial heel had a little something special to it, though I can't really say what? haha

Which one is Royal High? Most of the caps are labelled a swhat video I saw them in! or who skated it! lol.

I've heard you mention "mike mo ledges" before. That would be royal high, if anything.

Wiltzuh
08-31-2011, 11:34 AM
Rail master ! I basically liked everything in this. Your both filming; Long- and Widelense filming are damn smooth...no shaking or anything !
You are Trevor Colden of Fakeskating =) Yes...that u are ! Ben Gilley mixed with John Motta...varial heels and handrails !

Mage505
08-31-2011, 05:40 PM
Amazing skating, Deacon. Your pretty lucky to have both systems. I'd refuse to pay for Xbox Live likely.

Duce NLS
09-01-2011, 03:47 AM
The "Mike Mo Ledges" were a gift for XP (may I add I never got the busenitz tampa =P) and subsequently are only private.

However, if XP's feeling nice enough to give the nod, I'll make them public if enough people are interested.

Peace

Duce NLS
09-01-2011, 03:48 AM
Also, that vid was fucking sex XP. Proud to have been a part, even if it is just for 2 clips, you're my claim to fame ha ha.

Peace

SK8ERatWAR
09-01-2011, 06:33 AM
The "Mike Mo Ledges" were a gift for XP (may I add I never got the busenitz tampa =P) and subsequently are only private.

However, if XP's feeling nice enough to give the nod, I'll make them public if enough people are interested.

Peace

ah dude, could you please make that one public? ^^

Deacon
09-01-2011, 10:20 AM
@ Briden - Cheers man, the variel is Dills I think, or maybe Carrolls not 100%.

@ Wiltz - Lol thank you. I love a rail. Trevor Coldens intr part was fucking amazing so I'll take the comparison any dayof the week, Just wish I could do it IRL! I can ollie a 2 stair though, cool story.

@ Mage - thank man. yeah its kinda handy having both sometimes. I'm 360 player mianly though as that s what I brought first. The ps3 was an impulse purchase when I was in blockbuster video looking at games. I saw MaG and really wanted to play it so picked up a PS3, plus it had blu ray so it seemed like a sensible idea at the time lol

@ Duce - Tampa will be finshed trust me dude. I just want it to be perfect. Back to the ledges they are so fucking immense i must have spent at least 3 hours there the other day justing go back and forth. Mate if peeps are after them then for sure man if you want to upload them go for it. As much as I would love to keep them my own little special place they are too good not to share man. Also you asked me to make a vid at the park storm SF park. I'm gonna start working on that this week and I want you to guest in it. 5 - 6 clips or more if can dude.

@ Stevie - I'm cool with them being uploaded so as long as Duce is cool then its all gravy.

TACOPUNISH3R
09-01-2011, 11:30 AM
I <3 Deacon

Duce NLS
09-03-2011, 10:02 AM
No worries dude, I'll film tonight and ul tomorrow morning.

I'll get as much as I can.

Re the ledges, ill do you a deal guys; you find ten people that want it and ill upload it. N they can't all be CNBS else is just private it.

Peace homies

hebrewsfl
09-03-2011, 11:07 AM
Super solid as always. Front tail bigspin line and the fakie bs nosegrind bigflip were my faves. The varial heel had a little something special to it, though I can't really say what? haha

I've heard you mention "mike mo ledges" before. That would be royal high, if anything.

that's what i call em too. mike mo ledges. i said that outloud watching this actually. i agree about that varial heel

somedude
03-19-2012, 12:30 PM
yes yes yes upload royal high

Duundermifflin
03-19-2012, 02:37 PM
Fuckin slick stuff as usual deac,What park is that at 14 secs?

BannerBoy360
03-19-2012, 03:06 PM
No worries dude, I'll film tonight and ul tomorrow morning.

I'll get as much as I can.

Re the ledges, ill do you a deal guys; you find ten people that want it and ill upload it. N they can't all be CNBS else is just private it.

Peace homies

i want it!