if u havent seen it WATCH IT

http://www.skatevideosonline.net/video/1310/buster-oshea/a-happy-medium-2/

Wiltzuh
09-04-2011, 01:17 AM
HELL YEAH ! I peed in my pants cause i couldnt leave watching this =D

BannerBoy360
09-04-2011, 01:55 AM
aaron homoki. nuff said.

EDIT: woops forgot, john motta. now theres nuff said.

knexzor
09-04-2011, 04:36 AM
dude... josh hawkins, part of the year? holy shit... thanks for the link man

Ladd279
09-04-2011, 12:55 PM
no problem man had to share this best vid i've seen all year

Slamooh
09-05-2011, 01:32 AM
not as good as the first one imo.
John motta is not that awesome and his tricks get really old.
the other "creative" dude...ugly...

jaws is beast
Josh hawkins got amazing tricks and style, love him

replicant
09-05-2011, 01:54 AM
Dang, vid already removed. Will have to snag it somewhere else.

Hitmanx123
09-05-2011, 02:51 AM
Dang, vid already removed. Will have to snag it somewhere else.

how about you snag your debit card and buy it

replicant
09-05-2011, 03:05 AM
how about you snag your debit card and buy itBZZT! Survey Says! - Sorry, wrong answer. Thank you for playing though.

teh m1L3z
09-05-2011, 07:57 AM
not all of us live on daddy's money max.....

RedScharlach
09-05-2011, 08:53 AM
not as good as the first one imo.
John motta is not that awesome and his tricks get really old.
the other "creative" dude...ugly...

jaws is beast
Josh hawkins got amazing tricks and style, love him

LOL. Motta's tricks get old? Fuckin a. And also, please tell us how Jeff Stevens could make his " "creative" " tricks less ugly? if anyone else in the world had even done half his tricks before I might see your point, but seriously... also, Josh hawkins has style no doubt, and he goes bigger and smoother than most, but the tricks themselves are all pretty common. Not trying to get personal with this, and I know there are plenty of people with tastes like yours out there, but you guys are the ones who keep mainstream skating dull and repetitive...why can't you appreciate innovation for innovation's sake even if its a little less aesthetically pleasing than the things that have been done do death by everybody?

Permy
09-05-2011, 10:36 AM
LOL. Motta's tricks get old? Fuckin a. And also, please tell us how Jeff Stevens could make his " "creative" " tricks less ugly? if anyone else in the world had even done half his tricks before I might see your point, but seriously... also, Josh hawkins has style no doubt, and he goes bigger and smoother than most, but the tricks themselves are all pretty common. Not trying to get personal with this, and I know there are plenty of people with tastes like yours out there, but you guys are the ones who keep mainstream skating dull and repetitive...why can't you appreciate innovation for innovation's sake even if its a little less aesthetically pleasing than the things that have been done do death by everybody?

i know i'm usually the one to say silly things and promote madness
but calm down breh, let people have their opinions
and claiming that slammy only enjoys the normals of skateboarding is a really dumb assumption

anyways
i liked the first video better
josh hawkins is a monster
as is the tony hawk clone

Hitmanx123
09-05-2011, 11:54 AM
not all of us live on daddy's money max.....

well see whos living off daddies money when that baby comes rob..

teh m1L3z
09-05-2011, 02:38 PM
yea molli will be...

on topic: anyone have another link to the video?

Hitmanx123
09-05-2011, 09:20 PM
lol its like summerfags posting "sauce" to gif on 4chan.

http://www.2shared.com/file/ZncltZT0/A_Happy_Medium_2_-_Skate_Video.html

do a little digging for yourselves once in a while people....this is my last time doing this

oh and you will pay rob.....YOU WILL >:d..cause if you dont....dick move

Slamooh
09-06-2011, 01:17 AM
just giving my opinion about that specific video, sorry it seemed kinda harsh. i was pretty hyped by motta's part in HM1 but i am kinda disappointed as i was looking forward to his new part. No biggie but he's not as promising as i thought. About Jeff stevens, he deserves props for doing something really different but it didnt work for me and felt a bit repetitive, what can i do ? i gotta admit i m more sensitive to style / cleanliness and ways to hit spots than old school tricks...but as perm said my opinion on that specific video doesn't reflect my overall taste in skateboarding. In the end, skateboarding will always be about how good it looks...subjectivity. don't be so manichean.

bohemian
09-06-2011, 01:30 AM
i hate kids.

Permy
09-06-2011, 01:05 PM
i like pie

Antwan
09-06-2011, 05:55 PM
This video was pretty crazy..me likey.

RedScharlach
09-06-2011, 07:00 PM
you guys are right, my bad, was just in a trollish mood / bummed that people like jeff stevens don't get more props

Hitmanx123
09-07-2011, 01:59 AM
oh and hitman doesnt get a thank you for putting up the link? fuck all you faggots....... >:P