PDA

View Full Version : Mw3

Antwan
09-04-2011, 01:39 AM
Multiplayer reveal is out.. Looks crazy as usual.. I actually miss infinitywards approach. I would give details but im on my phone.. What are you hyped for in MW3?

MackBoogie
09-04-2011, 02:11 AM
Im hyped for the 60 dollars i save not buying it and using it on BF3 instead...

Antwan
09-04-2011, 02:28 AM
Do I really have to be that specific? What looks good about the gameplay? And if nothing keep it to yourself.. My topics are strictly vegetarian no beef.

replicant
09-04-2011, 03:27 AM
Dear Antwan, If you don't want peoples opinions, then don't fucking ask for them. Sincerely, replicant

MW3 looks like a bland rehash of MW2. At least it vaguely looks better than Black Ops.

bohemian
09-04-2011, 03:44 AM
pure brainwashing like this should be banned

bengrover
09-04-2011, 04:29 AM
Looks like MW2 with a Map Pack and couple new features.

Antwan
09-04-2011, 05:26 AM
I asked what people are hyped about within mw3 I didnt ask for opinions from people that werent interested? Maybe ill just stick to videos then.. Make me the bad guy.. Get the fuck out.

bengrover
09-04-2011, 06:41 AM
I asked what people are hyped about within mw3 I didnt ask for opinions from people that werent interested? Maybe ill just stick to videos then.. Make me the bad guy.. Get the fuck out.

You always get so hostile so quickly.

replicant
09-04-2011, 06:46 AM
You always get so hostile so quickly.I blame the internet.

Antwan
09-04-2011, 08:00 AM
Well what could your intention possibly be posting in a positive thread with some hate.. And dont respond like youre ignorant.. Its very clear. Im done. Have fun.

replicant
09-04-2011, 08:35 AM
Red Velvet Cupcakes with Cream Cheese Frosting

Ingredients
2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour
1 1/2 cups sugar
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon salt
1 teaspoon cocoa powder
1 1/2 cups vegetable oil
1 cup buttermilk, room temperature
2 large eggs, room temperature
2 tablespoons red food coloring
1 teaspoon white distilled vinegar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract

For the Cream Cheese Frosting:
1 pound cream cheese, softened
2 sticks butter, softened
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 cups sifted confectioners' sugar
Chopped pecans and fresh raspberries or strawberries, for garnish

Directions
Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F. Line 2 (12-cup) muffin pans with cupcake papers.

In a medium mixing bowl, sift together the flour, sugar, baking soda, salt, and cocoa powder. In a large bowl gently beat together the oil, buttermilk, eggs, food coloring, vinegar, and vanilla with a handheld electric mixer. Add the sifted dry ingredients to the wet and mix until smooth and thoroughly combined.

Divide the batter evenly among the cupcake tins about 2/3 filled. Bake in oven for about 20 to 22 minutes, turning the pans once, half way through. Test the cupcakes with a toothpick for doneness. Remove from oven and cool completely before frosting.

For the Cream Cheese Frosting:

In a large mixing bowl, beat the cream cheese, butter and vanilla together until smooth. Add the sugar and on low speed, beat until incorporated. Increase the speed to high and mix until very light and fluffy.

Garnish with chopped pecans and a fresh raspberry or strawberry.

Cook's Note: Frost the cupcakes with a butter knife or pipe it on with a big star tip.

DonVigo
09-04-2011, 10:47 AM
While I don't get how people are interested in the multiplayer aspect... I'm going to enjoy the single player experience as a rental, for sure.

The Call of Duty games, while more or less the same thing every time, have some great stories to 'em. I just beat Black Ops a couple weeks back, and thought it was one of the better stories I'd played through this year.

But, given how many people in the MP world do little else but play this game, I've been alienated from that part of the game for a LONG time. It's kind of like going to a skatepark for the first time, seeing nothing but vert to skate on, and Tony Hawk and company are the only ones in the park... Talking about how awesome they are and what a "noob" you are.

Permy
09-04-2011, 11:00 AM

i like this comment
mines already payed for :3
BF3 HERE I COME

jerr bear
09-04-2011, 11:17 AM
Yeah, BF3 got me stoked too Antwan.

Seanne1986
09-04-2011, 02:56 PM

This ^

bohemian
09-04-2011, 11:40 PM
killing people is bad
stop training for it

replicant
09-04-2011, 11:55 PM
killing people is bad
stop training for itYou're not the boss of me!

Hitmanx123
09-05-2011, 02:49 AM
im getting both because im wealthier than the majority of people in this thread

also im getting dead island, saint row 3, skyrim, gears 3 and im saving for a kinect for christmas so i can play fruit ninja and best everyone because im the best at skate and fruit ninja.

btw......kcuf your couch ;)

Roccityroller
09-05-2011, 10:29 AM
facebook has ruined me...

I read Mack's reply then got mad when i couldn't find the "like" button.

Roccityroller
09-05-2011, 10:31 AM
im getting both because im wealthier than the majority of people in this thread

also im getting dead island, saint row 3, skyrim, gears 3 and im saving for a kinect for christmas so i can play fruit ninja and best everyone because im the best at skate and fruit ninja.

btw......kcuf your couch ;)

I will purchase every one of those games and NHL (cuz i'm wealthier than you) and beat you at them. Fuck ya fruit ninja

Hitmanx123
09-05-2011, 11:57 AM
I will purchase every one of those games and NHL (cuz i'm wealthier than you) and beat you at them. Fuck ya fruit ninja

well i forgot to mention mass effect 3, madden 12 and NHL HA

jerr bear
09-05-2011, 12:45 PM
Fifa12

Seanne1986
09-05-2011, 01:05 PM
Seriously so many games coming/came out this year, driver san fransisco, dead island, bf3, skyrim, fifa 12, mass effect 3, mw3 for thoes that like that shit series.., deus ex Human revolution, tomb raider, metal gear solid hd collection etc etc. Gonna be a busy 2012..

knexzor
09-05-2011, 01:50 PM
Gonna be a busy 2012..
Devs wanted their games out before the end of the world

Roccityroller
09-05-2011, 02:17 PM
Devs wanted their games out before the end of the world

That's why I'm buying everything on credit... duh

Antwan
09-05-2011, 02:32 PM
Ill remember you when it ends.. Ha 120 bucks for 2 games yeah you do that ill wait a year or so.. Doubt theyll die that quick and if they do I didnt waste government cheese.. Which us mice like much.. Some are rats but thats another topic.. Im off to Brooklyn.

bengrover
09-05-2011, 03:46 PM
Fifa 12 shall be most likely my only purchase. I find all games dissapoint somewhere. Fifa never does.

May rent MW3 for story. And Saints Row for zee lulz.

replicant
09-06-2011, 12:03 AM
Damn footballers!

bohemian
09-06-2011, 01:30 AM
damn soldier wannabees

replicant
09-06-2011, 02:20 AM
damn soldier wannabeesHesh Woman!

Slamooh
09-06-2011, 02:54 AM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC03hmS1Brk

replicant
09-06-2011, 03:25 AM
MC Vagina gets mad respect!

Embers BLS
09-08-2011, 12:41 AM
uhhh. BF3.

stop being a noob.

Antwan
09-09-2011, 12:59 AM
Embers you added nothing to this.. Threads are no longer discussions I see.. People were posting black ops footage but no ones ready for mw3? Stop trying to fit in its a skate forum.. I know atleast a few people have to be getting this.. Right? New maps, new looks, new features-new gamemodes - additional spec ops missons, mp maps throughout the year.. This shits going to be big, like it or not.

Embers BLS
09-09-2011, 02:24 AM
my opinion about MW 2.5 being lame, is just as valid as your opinion.

SK8ERatWAR
09-09-2011, 06:32 AM
Embers you added nothing to this.. Threads are no longer discussions I see.. People were posting black ops footage but no ones ready for mw3? Stop trying to fit in its a skate forum.. I know atleast a few people have to be getting this.. Right? New maps, new looks, new features-new gamemodes - additional spec ops missons, mp maps throughout the year.. This shits going to be big, like it or not.
new looks? no not really..

my opinion about MW 2.5 being lame, is just as valid as your opinion.
yeah it is, but the "stop being a noob" made it such an amazingly knobheaded statement

Embers BLS
09-10-2011, 01:12 AM
new looks? no not really..

yeah it is, but the "stop being a noob" made it such an amazingly knobheaded statement

The truth hurts bro.

You want a discussion?
Here's one: Why pay $60+ for a barely upgraded game? You will, simply because it has "Call of Duty" in the title.

Here's two: People that complain that Battlefield is too slow/hard/big... you aren't playing it right, and neither are the people you are playing with.

jerr bear
09-10-2011, 02:25 AM
Stop trying to fit in its a skate forum..

Stop trying to fit in your fat

lmao yeah the black guy said that.

Deacon
09-10-2011, 05:44 AM
Looking forward to the story in MW3 but the online can do one for all I care. BF3 online all day everyday for me. Like a sucker I will no doubt buy both (plus Dead Island and Gears 3).Thank god for online poker and the number of fish it attracts :)

Seanne1986
09-10-2011, 09:34 AM
The truth hurts bro.

You want a discussion?
Here's one: Why pay $60+ for a barely upgraded game? You will, simply because it has "Call of Duty" in the title.

Here's two: People that complain that Battlefield is too slow/hard/big... you aren't playing it right, and neither are the people you are playing with.

So true. I also think that mw3 will be sort of a waste of money and I wont be getting it just because theres almost no difference from the previous games at all. The graphics are more or less exactly the same since cod4 which came out 2007, sure some new weapons and maps, but I've never been a fan of the maps or weapons after cod4 tbh. new perks and killstreaks. Tbh I fucking hate killstreaks... worst fucking shit ever put into a fps game.. which is why I always played on promod pc :> All hail bf3. Also I can't wait for the beta since I missed the alpha cause my previous pc was pure shit.. should be out in a few days hopefully. going bf3 both xbox and pc :Z

Btw bfbc2 ain't slow, hard or that big for the matter.

Roccityroller
09-10-2011, 07:35 PM
when is fifa 12 dropping? anyone know?

there's some discussion for ya.

SK8ERatWAR
09-11-2011, 04:52 AM
The truth hurts bro.

You want a discussion?

Nope wasn't looking for a discussion, cause i don't care for cod, it's been shit since after cod 4. I play bfbc2 like a madman, it's not slow/hard/big..
I was just telling what a dumb fucking comment you made =)

and jerrel, seriously? you're being an asshole. it seems like only infants with pea brains comment on this thread

Seanne1986
09-11-2011, 05:32 AM
when is fifa 12 dropping? anyone know?

there's some discussion for ya.

30th September in UK. dunno about the rest of the world.

replicant
09-11-2011, 05:46 AM
30th September in UK. dunno about the rest of the world.FIFA 12 is scheduled for release on 9/27/2011 in NA, 9/29/2011 in Australia, and 10/20/2011 in Japan as well as the above EU date. EU gets a "Special Edition" as well on the same date as the standard edition.

Embers BLS
09-11-2011, 07:01 AM
Nope wasn't looking for a discussion, cause i don't care for cod, it's been shit since after cod 4. I play bfbc2 like a madman, it's not slow/hard/big..
I was just telling what a dumb fucking comment you made =)

and jerrel, seriously? you're being an asshole. it seems like only infants with pea brains comment on this thread

Haha, it wasn't directed straight at you man. Mostly the OP.

Don't mind Jerrel, he's been a troll since, well, always.

You can't bring up MW3 without BF3, or vice-versa. Everyone should know that by now, seriously.

Now is the time to make the change, and get on Battlefield. If you need some encouragement, add me on Xbox, Embers 38.
I play with a lot of people, and we play to win, if you like to sit and snipe somewhere, we'll break you of that habit right away. ;)
(Southie, Mack, Perm, Roc, Blackhawk, Gym... to name a couple some of you might know.)

Besides, the BF3 beta is coming this month, and that will be an eye opener for a lot of people.

Roccityroller
09-11-2011, 07:56 AM
Besides, the BF3 beta is coming this month

!!!!!!!!!EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:-D

I'm gonna rape you with my fighter jet

{Fighter jet noises}

Top Gun Theme Song.

Nuff Salad

Seanne1986
09-11-2011, 08:51 AM
FIFA 12 is scheduled for release on 9/27/2011 in NA, 9/29/2011 in Australia, and 10/20/2011 in Japan as well as the above EU date. EU gets a "Special Edition" as well on the same date as the standard edition.

Ah there we go. Thanks for clearing that up.

Yeah if anyone wanna do some BF3. Hit me up on xbox or on pc. Can't wait for the beta as I'm invited for it... missed the alpha cause of I didn't have my current pc then..

jerr bear
09-11-2011, 08:55 AM
27th of September in EUrope tho

Soccer is mad big in Europe, so is FIFA12... release with Japan... u mad????

Seanne1986
09-11-2011, 09:13 AM

Football :/ :P

Roccityroller
09-11-2011, 09:30 AM

anyone know what this guy's talking about.

I'll whoop all your euro chumps at your own e-game.

bengrover
09-11-2011, 10:21 AM
30th September in UK.

The day I go into hibernation.

Hate EA due to Skate issues, but nothing would stop me giving them more money for FIFA.

SK8ERatWAR
09-11-2011, 02:59 PM
Haha, it wasn't directed straight at you man. Mostly the OP.

Don't mind Jerrel, he's been a troll since, well, always.

You can't bring up MW3 without BF3, or vice-versa. Everyone should know that by now, seriously.

Now is the time to make the change, and get on Battlefield. If you need some encouragement, add me on Xbox, Embers 38.
I play with a lot of people, and we play to win, if you like to sit and snipe somewhere, we'll break you of that habit right away. ;)
(Southie, Mack, Perm, Roc, Blackhawk, Gym... to name a couple some of you might know.)

Besides, the BF3 beta is coming this month, and that will be an eye opener for a lot of people.
I know it wasn't aimed at me ;)
just sayin
now..
BF3 BETA COMING THIS MONTH??? FUCK why do i have a shitty computer? :'(

Roccityroller
09-11-2011, 05:27 PM
I know it wasn't aimed at me ;)
just sayin
now..
BF3 BETA COMING THIS MONTH??? FUCK why do i have a shitty computer? :'(

Medal of Honor LImited edittion = beta code.

you can add me on your FL on live so you can see "Roccityroller is playing Battlefield 3: Shredding fucking face on {insert beta map name}"

teh m1L3z
09-11-2011, 06:02 PM
ive got bf3 pre ordered. got into the alpha and loved it. waiting for beta as well. anyone whose getting it add me. ( IMROBWHITE ) as for mw3. ill prolly get it for the splitscreen mp so me and girly friend can play it. i still say cod2 is the best. i started on pc with cod1. nvr played cod3. but thought cod4 on xbox was good.WAW was fun cus of zombies. didnt like mw2. liked blk ops cus of the split screen.

but as i said before. BF3 > MW3.
Skill > Luck/Spray

Roccityroller
09-11-2011, 06:53 PM
Skill > Luck/Spray

Unless there's four of you...

In vietnam

with flamethrowers creating a wall of fire.

teh m1L3z
09-11-2011, 10:53 PM
ive just seen way too many times someone just goes wild with the sticks and empties a while clip all over the place and somehow gets the kill.

flamethrower is a different story. imo

SK8ERatWAR
09-12-2011, 07:42 AM

you can add me on your FL on live so you can see "Roccityroller is playing Battlefield 3: Shredding fucking face on {insert beta map name}"
yeah, that'll make me feel better haha

Embers BLS
09-13-2011, 12:32 AM

Not entirely true.
MOH LE gets you in a couple days early.
The BF3 beta is OPEN, to everyone. It'll show up like a demo on the Xbox dashboard, and PSN.

SK8ERatWAR
09-13-2011, 02:00 AM
huzzah! it's on xbox too! most beta's are only for pc

Roccityroller
09-13-2011, 04:35 PM
huzzah! it's on xbox too! most beta's are only for pc

your mom's only for PC

jerr bear
09-13-2011, 04:59 PM
Shit just got

srs

SeksulChokolate
09-13-2011, 05:58 PM
i still say cod2 is the best

quoted for motherfucking truth

SK8ERatWAR
09-14-2011, 06:10 AM
cod 2 was indeed the best, that is a fact.
haha roc

Seanne1986
09-14-2011, 07:22 AM
So about BF3.. when it arrives as well as the beta. If anyone wanna play some, hook me up. Seanne1986 both on Xbox and Origin (untill I can change the lame name on Origin which ain't possible atm..)

Roccityroller
09-14-2011, 05:57 PM
add me. roccityroller.

and jerrel, it's always been srs... catch up damnit.

Permy
09-14-2011, 06:20 PM
luv jerrel
didn't know the beta would be available to everyone
i luv embers tew

Phobia
09-14-2011, 07:11 PM

im with you 100%

EternalRewind
09-14-2011, 07:34 PM
arguing about what game is better is like arguing about consoles...pointless

but yeah bf3>>>>>>>>MW3

Seanne1986
09-20-2011, 05:29 PM
Just wanna point out that the BF3 open beta release date has been confirmed. 29th september on both consoles and pc. The early beta for those who still have the MoH disc for console, and the pc player who pre-ordered it from Origin will be able to play it on the 27th.

mrkd. matt
09-20-2011, 05:42 PM
Yeah battlefield is so much better
Some kid was arguing with me in school today that it sucks because its so hard and that's why cod is better
I just lol'd
Anyone wanna team up when the beta comes out for xbox?

SK8ERatWAR
09-21-2011, 12:00 AM
Yeah battlefield is so much better
Some kid was arguing with me in school today that it sucks because its so hard and that's why cod is better
I just lol'd
Anyone wanna team up when the beta comes out for xbox?
HAHA, that would be my reaction too,just lol in his face and walk away after I had slapped him and told him to go play runescape
add me SK8ERatWAR

Embers BLS
09-22-2011, 06:14 AM
You don't need the MOH disc to get into the beta early.
If you played the limited edition, it will be linked to your EA account.
Most likely, you will be emailed a code for the early invite.

Seanne1986
09-22-2011, 09:26 AM
First I heard you don't need the MoH tier1 disc to play the early beta.. but yesterday I heard that you still need the disc.. Only the code wont be enough.
I can do without the early access cause I don't have the disc anymore. But if only the code is needed, then rock on.

jerr bear
09-22-2011, 10:03 AM
i herd

u liek mudkipz

Seanne1986
09-22-2011, 10:14 AM
More news!

Yesterday, Battlefield Community Manager, Daniel 'zh1nt0' Matros held a Battlefield 3 beta Q&A in Teamspeak.
Unfortunately it was mostly in German, but EA UK forum members w1q3d posted a summarized list. An English Q&A is promised as well.
We've corrected the article for grammar and took out some answers that were not too clear.

2-3 GB beta client
Netcode is totally new
Battlelog can be updated without patching the game so we can get new stuff faster
No level limit @ beta
Caspian Border is not the biggest map
Next 1-3 weeks will be talking about new maps
Auto heal on all vehicles after 10-15sec
Can't join as a squad if team is full so Battlelog groups don't get split
No weather + time changing in game
No jet bombs
Battlelog application for iPhone
You can use 3 screens if you have enough graphic power
E-sports is a focus for BF3
No comment for BattleRecorder
Battlelog will unlock beta on client so no keys for pre-order if you have origin order + Medal of Honor
Unlocks are for weapons not for classes. You can't unlock red dot on gun1 and use it on gun 2
Pre-load info will come in a few days
Metro got changed that' why they want to test balance again
You can not change the posters in game to make clan publicity
You have more then 1 knife animation. On the ground you can NOT counter knife
Beta will not start at 00:00
Beta was never delayed ( the date )
You can not UPDATE alpha client you need a full download
You can join with friends on a server
Friendly fire is On default settings
Mod tools are still CONSIDERED
You can not cook grenades
Vehicles auto regeneration ONLY under 75%
Ranked servers can be changed to unranked but same price
When you get kicked you can see the reason in the Battleblog
there will be more info the next weeks
Some community events will be held during the beta
About 300 workers @ DICE
Will be some more Q&A for English people "soon"

DICE released the official Battlefield 3 beta start today today, which will be September 27th for Origin pre-orders / Medal of Honor: Limited Edition users and open to everyone on September 29th. The map will be Operation Metro on Rush just like the Alpha trial. The open beta will end October 10th.

What are the dates for the beta?

The open beta starts September 29th on Xbox 360, Playstation 3, and PC. Those that have already pre-ordered the PC digital download version of battlefield 3 through origin or own the limited/tier 1 edition of medal of honor for Xbox 360, Playstation 3 or PC, will have early access starting on September 27th. The open beta ends on October 10th.

Where do I get the beta?

On Playstation 3, the Beta will appear automatically on the Playstation Network Store. On Xbox 360, it will automatically appear on Xbox Live Marketplace. On PC, it will automatically appear in the Origin application's demo page.

How do I install the beta?

On console, you simply download the beta and play. On PC, you first install the origin client found on www.origin.com/download and then install the beta from within the origin client. More details will be available here before the beta starts.

Is Origin required to play the beta?

Origin is not required to play on xbox 360 or playstation 3. For PC, origin will be used to distribute the beta installation and run the game and therefore necessary to play.

What are the minimum and recommended system requirements for playing on PC?

Minimum System Requirements
Processor: 2 GHz dual core (core 2 duo 2.4 GHz or Althon x2 2.7 GHz)
Memory: 2 GB
Hard drive: 20 GB
Graphics card (AMD): DirectX 10.1 compatible with 512 MB ram (ATI Radeon 3000, 4000, 5000 or 6000 series, with ati radeon 3870 or higher performance)
Graphics card (Nvidia): DirectX 10.0 compatible with 512 MB ram (Nvidia GeForce 8, 9, 200, 300, 400 or 500 series with Nvidia GeForce 8800 GT or higher performance)
Sound card: directx compatible
Keyboard and mouse
DVD rom drive

Recommended System Requirements
Processor: quad-core cpu
Memory: 4 GB
Hard drive: 20 GB
Graphics card: DirectX 11 compatible with 1024 MB ram (Nvidia GeForce GTX 560 or ATI Radeon 6950)
Sound card: DirectX compatible
Keyboard and mouse
DVD rom drive

Roccityroller
09-27-2011, 02:50 PM
Downloaded bf3 beta... just got home from work. gonna hop on and rape some face with southie, black hawk and embers in a bit. Will post review later.

Boxerman08
09-27-2011, 04:11 PM
i had MOH LE back when it first came out but sold it. I had the code and all, used it, and never got a damn e-mail or whatever involving BF3... fuck EA.

Roccityroller
09-27-2011, 04:37 PM
Southie says a lot of people still haven't gotten their codes. Check your emailz, thats where my code came this morning around 11am. If not, email EA, tell em you had it and used the code and they'll prolly give you a beta key

Just played my first game. Fucking incredible. I don't even know why yet, it feels better. Guns feel/sound better, animations are smooth and the graphics are crisp like a fresh apple. Oct 25th needs to be here tomorrow.

Boxerman08
09-27-2011, 05:17 PM
If I don't have it by tomorrow, I'll send 'em an e-mail. Or if I don't get it by tomorrow I'll just wait, since it's supposed to come out for everyone on the 29th anyways lol

Seanne1986
09-27-2011, 06:13 PM
Servers are dodgy as hell. Some times it's fine for a few hours. then it gets down for another few hours etc.. Pretty bad start by DICE/EA.. not much point in early beta if this is happening.

But so far.. Loving it.

teh m1L3z
09-28-2011, 12:34 AM
if anyone wants to play the beta just add me.

played with my friend rasjr12 for a bit then sever jumped on. so sick. too bad not many ppl on my friend list have it yet.

i think only 2 ppl have it from my friends.

im rob white