PDA

View Full Version : Who's able to filllllm?!?!

Roccityroller
09-07-2011, 03:26 PM
Got a song that nobody will like.

Get over it.

Wanna do a collab. Don't really want to hear "i can't upload" or "reel is {expletive}"

I have a cap card. I don't have time to film people. But if you have a cap card and want in, post.

I'm prolly going to need 2-3 people at about 90seconds a piece.

If people are down and respond, i will pick some people and let them know. And before you cry, this is for stylistic purposes only. It's not "oh i like you better", It's more like "oh you will fit really well with this group and this song.

Cliffnotes:

looking for people with cap cards to do a collab
90 seconds (No CAP if possible)
I will make the call on who gets the spots.
You're not going to like the song.

If all that sounds good, reply and, if you could, lemme know if you can film in 480p/720p/1080i

Wiltzuh
09-07-2011, 03:29 PM
DAmn you're requiring CAP card...
I can upload also but without cap card...

Roccityroller
09-07-2011, 03:36 PM
DAmn you're requiring CAP card...
I can upload also but without cap card...

PM me... we need to make something happen anyways. Wanted to collab with you for awhile. But if i'm gonna do a collab with you i feel like it should be a CAP extravaganza.

edit: "Capstravaganza"

edit edit: It's my thread, i can threadjack if i want.

briden
09-07-2011, 03:47 PM
I've got probably 10+ minutes of footage that I'm sitting on right now if interested, all uploaded through skate.reel though.

mamba12
09-07-2011, 04:11 PM
me

this is fucking bullshit i have to enter at least three characters

Roccityroller
09-07-2011, 05:14 PM
this is fucking bullshit i have to enter at least three characters

True talk

You have an auto spot reserved. You're on my teamz (the z is to emphasize how badass we are)

pairsprowlin 666
09-07-2011, 06:59 PM
True talk

You have an auto spot reserved. You're on my teamz (the z is to emphasize how badass we are)

so do i lol when is this going to happen ??????????

Tubilakken
09-08-2011, 01:06 AM
I can upload to the reel... I don't have a cap-card.. But I would love to join in

Roccityroller
09-08-2011, 03:59 PM
ok... changed plans with the song. So i won't need peeps for that.

gimme a week to finish this one. and then we can do one for anyone that can film.

Figure 30-45 seconds a piece (5-7 clips), can't gurantee i'll use all of them but do it. If ur gonna use reel, i'd prefer Hi-Res

Send as soon as you got em, pm me here.

EDIT: this is now for anyone that can film (reel/cap card)