PDA

View Full Version : PCTV Mondays with Dubaazz

Boxerman08
09-12-2011, 02:53 PM
Some of you are aware that I forgot to upload last week's video, sorry for this. Since school started, I leave at like 7am and only get back home at around 10pm since I usually work right after school. I'll try to upload them every week, but I'm starting to run out of videos to put up on the channel. I've got around 10 more to upload, so when those will be done, I won't have anything else until the servers get fixed. And for PCTV CAP Thursdays, those will be back when the servers get fixed as well.

Anyways, here's this week's submission (which was supposed to be last week's submission, but real-life shit goes first). Enjoy!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ags-PjUJeck

Filmed and edited by Dubaz: http://www.youtube.com/user/NielsVeneboerVids

Here are the "requirements" for the weekly videos:
- 1 minute (more or less) of rather realistic footage (I'm really open to this, so pretty much anyone is welcome to send in a video)
- Decent filming and editing.
- No watermarks.
- No need for intro clips, just a straight 1 minute video.

Send your entry by PM with a megaupload link of your minute-long video. I will put up a new video every Monday. Enjoy and good luck.

SK8ERatWAR
09-12-2011, 02:59 PM
hey man you're back! not such a bad vid. Imma make a vid for the channel without pk.

Boxerman08
09-12-2011, 03:19 PM
thanks man! I sent you a PM btww, sorry for the late response lol :/ I thought this video was really dope though lol send me the video when you're done, I always love your videos :) if you want me to guest instead, i've got a bunch of unused clips lol but it's up to you if you want me as guest or not :p

Deacon
09-12-2011, 03:24 PM
Sweet, I was wondering when the next one was coming. I enjoyed this man, very dfferent flava to other vids. Quality.

agusbmxarg
09-12-2011, 03:55 PM
I liked every clip in this video. Dude is so steezy. sick video man!

knexzor
09-12-2011, 04:02 PM
yeaahhh plug keeps delivering

Mage505
09-12-2011, 05:19 PM
Sick video, nice Dubs. Every clip was great.

SeksulChokolate
09-12-2011, 05:35 PM
Damn, ol pluggg's still got it...
Beautiful filming man

briden
09-13-2011, 02:17 AM
Back heel fakie nosegrind was perfect. Front lip right after was real good looking, too.

jerr bear
09-13-2011, 09:24 AM
Like older stuff better ;(