PDA

View Full Version : Deacon s2 mini #2 feat. Jean Olie and JustSkateNoHate

Deacon
09-18-2011, 11:47 AM
HOwdy.

Me again, with another real sounds, alt ratio and fish eye video. Jean Olive and JustSkateNoHate on guest.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=80n-S8nMnmA

Cheers guys,

Deacon.

mattyman512
09-18-2011, 12:07 PM
realy nice man!

bengrover
09-18-2011, 12:10 PM
Shit hot man. Edit was on point, skating was beautiful, and real sounds were just perfect.

Loved it.

emericaridr11
09-18-2011, 12:58 PM
everything was so nice... minus the song being a tad bit too loud

xRiverKing
09-18-2011, 01:42 PM
sounds went well.. where you get em from? ender was cool

SK8ERatWAR
09-18-2011, 01:46 PM
the two reallife sound masters together! twas sick, rasta's stuff too. last trick before ender was crazy

Duce NLS
09-18-2011, 02:01 PM
That was fucking amazing guys, made me wanna go rl skate, a first for a fakeskate vid. Mad props.

Peace.

agusbmxarg
09-18-2011, 05:42 PM
Shit hot man. Edit was on point, skating was beautiful, and real sounds were just perfect.

Exactly my thoughts. Really good work dude, looking forward for the next video!

Deacon
09-19-2011, 11:50 AM
@ Matty - Thank man. Yo youneed ot hook me up with that Magic Bullet I love the effect it gives.

@ Ben - thank you mate, appreciated.

@ Emerica - cheers man. Agree totally man, I realised the song level was tad high after I had posted it, Its because I used my laptop speakers instead of my Sennheiser's which i normally use for the sound edit. And i'm far too lazy to re edit it. lol.

@ River - ty. The sounds all ripped from various RAW skate videos (Stay Gold, Fully Flared, Elementality etc) Jean Olive has posted links to most of them on LB - http://likebuttermag.com/forum/topics/raw-sound-collection - what I did was split all the sounds up in catergorys like Brick sounds, rails, ledges, powerslides etc and then cleaned up the sounds a bit and re-render them as small MP3's.

@ Stevie - thanks man. Part 3 is going to be HD with cap cards, however Part 4 will be back skate 2 reel, if you're up for a guest spots hit me up with some clips dude.

@ Duce - thanks man. The Full length is still on by the way and I have a ton of clips so you still want to be involved?

@ Agus - :) cheers man. I'm gonna start work on our collabo soon. gotta film some skate 3 clips for a video first but then i'll get on it.

Mage505
09-19-2011, 12:20 PM
Epic skating, man. Really makes me wanna play Skate 2 for a bit.

Deacon
09-24-2011, 05:27 AM
Thanks Mage. And you should deffo play skate 2 again, new San Van is amazing, though I would give my right bollock to skate Old San Van with an advanced free camera!

briden
09-24-2011, 03:41 PM
Best one yet, not really much else I can say that hasnt been said already. One of my fave songs used in recent years sure didn't hurt.

Coincidence that the 2 most recent "Real sounds" vids both had JO and both used songs from A Happy Mediums?

Deacon
09-25-2011, 12:46 AM
Best one yet, not really much else I can say that hasnt been said already. One of my fave songs used in recent years sure didn't hurt.
Coincidence that the 2 most recent "Real sounds" vids both had JO and both used songs from A Happy Mediums?

Thanks man.

I'd been fan of OKAY since I first found them on myspace, and tbh I'd never really considered them for a skate video until I rewatched AHM. Well spotted.

In terms of coincidence,I remember Jean Olive saying on a post he has also rewatched AHM recently, so I guess we have similar taste in skate videos.

Ladd279
09-25-2011, 11:56 AM
really nice man loving the fisheye vid good shit