PDA

View Full Version : I Need Help for editing with a mac...

Boxerman08
09-22-2011, 02:33 PM
I bought a macbook the other day and have no idea how to use any of the editing programs. I've downloaded final cut pro, I tried using it and I can't seem to figure anything out with it lol I tried using iMovie but I have no idea how it works either. If anyone can help me with tips and what not to edit with a mac, that would be dope! :)

emericaridr11
09-22-2011, 02:37 PM
hit me up homie I can help you with anything you need mang........

PM me son, with what you need help with

mattyman512
09-22-2011, 03:11 PM
I'm pritty sure that Ermericaridr can make u a Tutorial for ya! lol I've used Final cut a few times when I was at college and tbh I still have no idea how to use!

Boxerman08
09-23-2011, 04:16 AM
hit me up homie I can help you with anything you need mang........

PM me son, with what you need help with

haha sick man! but I'm seriously the biggest noob when it comes to macs... I'm getting used to just using the basic stuff, but when it comes to editing, I'm completely lost lol I was told final cut was the best to use for macs, but I don't understand anything in it haha what do you use to edit with? Your quality is always so fucking clear and all, would be sick if you could hook me up with some settings and tips and what not (if you have time of course) haha ;)

Boxerman08
09-23-2011, 04:18 AM
I'm pritty sure that Ermericaridr can make u a Tutorial for ya! lol I've used Final cut a few times when I was at college and tbh I still have no idea how to use!

yeah Final Cut is messed up haha I thought Vegas was hard at first, but it's nowhere near as confusing as Final Cut, or maybe that's just 'cause I didn't try using it enough haha idk, but I'll eventually be able to start making edits again. I've got over 100 clips to use that I got over the past 6+ months that I never used, so I think it'd be time for me to use them haha

SK8ERatWAR
09-23-2011, 06:51 AM
what mac did ya buy? i wanna buy one too but don't know which one yet, and in what price range

Boxerman08
09-23-2011, 11:12 AM
I bought a macbook pro, the 13inch screen one. It goes really good imo, but it is a little pricey. It all depends how much you're willing to spend on it man. It cost me 1300$ approx.

Roke
09-23-2011, 11:59 AM
mac <3. I'd offer to help but E is the better editor. Listen to him and you're golden!