PDA

View Full Version : (Suggestion/Question) Love Park (PS3)

Mage505
09-25-2011, 01:17 PM
I hate taking up space because these parks you guys make are fantastic, but I have a question.

Does any know or can make a super accurate Love Park remake with the sign and everything? I don't really like the one I have it has less detail. I tried to remake it but I quit cause the sign was to hard to make. I want one similar to Tony Hawk Proving Ground one.

Please help me!

And in advanced,

Thanks SkateFluckit Community.

rzrfvr
09-25-2011, 01:26 PM
Which version of the park do you have? I'd say the best one on PS3 is probably ChasmJ's even though the fountain is tiny compared to the real thing. I've only seen the sign in one park but it was rediculously large so it didn't exactly help with the authenticity.

Mage505
09-25-2011, 02:54 PM
I have ChasmJ's Love in Autumn but it's kinda outdated. It needs more detail. I would refer it to look like THPG Love Park, which was always a blast. I might try to remake it again who knows. But I am pretty bad.

Js on Xbox's CAP Faction IMO has the best Love Park remake and I want it to resemble that.

Ladd279
09-25-2011, 03:04 PM
i have alot of unfinished parks already but i'll see what i can do with. chasmj's is best one i have skated though

Mage505
09-25-2011, 03:30 PM
You should seriously try, you seem like the perfect person to create it.