View Full Version : Brosphe

Cash
09-26-2011, 11:39 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=urJb5SuZ4ew&feature=channel_video_title

SK8ERatWAR
09-27-2011, 03:55 AM
brosphe = PKeyize
his old channel got blocked
just thought it would help if people knew who he was ;)
and you should definitely subscribe!
i just made a mini collab with him, it's here in the footage section too, check that out too.

Cash
09-27-2011, 03:51 PM
stevie is handsome

SK8ERatWAR
09-28-2011, 01:09 PM
i most certainly am

why does nobody react to this??? ZOMG pk is da bomb, where's everybody? SUB TO HIM BITCHES =D

Sickone
09-29-2011, 04:05 AM
i most certainly am

why does nobody react to this??? ZOMG pk is da bomb, where's everybody? SUB TO HIM BITCHES =D

Dont know about anyone else but when a dude comes onto my vids with trolling unprovoked childish comments (gay video), last thing I want to do is sub. Maybe leave that attitude in 2010 and things will be better?

SK8ERatWAR
09-29-2011, 02:47 PM
didn't know he did such things.. that's just stupid.. And I totally understand that you don't want to sub. I tought the community was a bit more polite by now, respecting other people's styles and stuff..

Sickone
09-29-2011, 02:57 PM
So did I dude which is why it came as a suprise, dont know him and never had an interaction. Imo the community is too small to bicker so best to just do your thing and hope people like it. I'm a bit old to hold grudges against anyone just thought it was a bit petty that's all. Wish him all the best

SK8ERatWAR
09-29-2011, 03:08 PM
yeah, I just don't get why people have to bash other people's styles.. I mean, first, it's a game.. everybody does their own thing, and work hard on their stuff, I mean, I can imagine how hard you work on your edits, and I respect that. You just have to respect people for what they do. And if you don't like it, shut the fuck up or be polite and just say, it's not my style, but I did like your edit though, that's all you have to say. thought we were behind the bks bullshit and didn't know pk was like that.. but whatever, I still enjoy his stuff and respect him and I enjoy what I do and enjoy everybody's stuff if I can see they worked hard on it. And I bet you do too!

Sickone
09-29-2011, 04:30 PM
There's no bad ones imo man just different.

Cash
10-04-2011, 12:05 PM
damn PK? Trollin? Damn, I Think We Should Never say bad things on videos aven if we have to lie, motivation from positivity makes us betetr