PDA

View Full Version : What you want in Skate 2

jogmister543
07-21-2008, 12:18 PM
Ok, this isn't news, but I couldn't find any other reasonable place to put it.
So, put whatever you want fixed in skate 2, or added.

These are mine (in no particular order)

Walking

More slots to save vids

Huge level (plus access to the old one( like it finds a skate file save and you save the original skate onto the drive so you can play all the new features in the old level or something)

Split screen multiplayer (gotta have it)

Changeable camera

Put flags on the map so you can go back to the same place . Ability to put many flags and use them after you turn of the console

Ability to go out of the level on some occasions

Use unlocked secret characters in career and 2 player

A lot of hilarious secret characters

Create a board

Create a level

Take a picture of yourself at multiple angles, put it on a flash drive, and hook it up to the system, and it makes a character that looks exactly like you

Ability to use the avatars in xbox 360 fall update, and PSN Home

More tricks

Stalls, flatland tricks, lip tricks, etc.

Something crazy that will completely blow me away.

So post whatever you want here. :)

jogmister543
07-21-2008, 12:57 PM
I have this in .txt, .pdf, and .ppt, if you want it for some reason, in a zipped folder. Please don't steal it. I am also posting this on youtube, so look out for it, if you care. Thanx.

ieatathardees
07-21-2008, 01:48 PM
you pretty much hit the nail on the head with the features i would want in skate 2 except
for different styles different animations for every trick not just a select few

to be able to go faster after 3 pushes, or to run and drop the board in front of you.

underflips, i like how they put late flips and all that but i want an underflip. think haslam flip or a kickflip underflip

to be able to adjust the speed the board flips slow down or speed up flip tricks and be able to catch them for added difficulty

almost exact copys of love park, brooklyn banks, albany bowl and third & army
pretty much any real life spot

Mac
07-27-2008, 01:39 AM
I want everything Skate didn't have.

skater924
07-27-2008, 05:59 AM
I agree with everything you said. Also, it has been confirmed that skate 2 will run in 60fps. That's going to be awesome!

Sorrow
07-29-2008, 04:00 PM
The one thing I really wish Skate has is a free roaming adjustable camera for replays. The old camera 1,2,3,4,5 is so limited and boring after a while. I'm dying for some stationary tripod shots with adjustable zoom and tracking on the skater!

You watch the in game movies and non of them are using angles you're forced to use when you edit replays. Thats why the look so sweet.

Anjo606
07-29-2008, 10:12 PM
yeah. When not doing mission photos, you can set timed tripod cams for pics, and a fishcam for vids or a bud online can do it

ERIKDOTCOM
08-09-2008, 08:45 PM
I want:

walking=confirmed

more spots=confirmed

movable objects=confirmed

and I'm lucky cuz the only things I want are confirmed!!!:eek:

Hunterrg
08-14-2008, 09:45 AM
one big thing for me is the rails down stairs/slopes....in skate you often wouldnt be able to turn out of a boardslide clean. hopefully in skate 2 there is a way to(but dont make it too easy).

ERIKDOTCOM
08-14-2008, 03:21 PM
Oh yeah I forgot. I want switchups. Like maybe while grinding you could like you know how you manual on flatground? Well, maybe you could do the "manual" thing in the position you want the board to go.

Corrine
08-15-2008, 01:59 AM
I'd really like a graphics creator, similar to say Rockbands. It would be nice to design your own deck graphics and T-shirts, especially if you were a team.

Still that's rather small beer compared to the other suggestions.:)

BeLLy
08-15-2008, 07:01 AM
I want to be able to log into my skate.reel account easily cos it hasn't worked for me for a while now, i just can't log in. Also it'd be cool if when you check your skate.reel page there was a link where you could put it straight onto youtube rather than converting an' stuff.

ERIKDOTCOM
08-15-2008, 06:46 PM
I want to be able to log into my skate.reel account easily cos it hasn't worked for me for a while now, i just can't log in. Also it'd be cool if when you check your skate.reel page there was a link where you could put it straight onto youtube rather than converting an' stuff.

That would be awesome.:eek:

AceMcCloud
08-18-2008, 01:11 PM
:eek:Downloadable content:eek: such as, oh I don't know, the Maloof Money Cup course, X games 2008 street course, Dew Tour stops.... That would be rad. And when skating Switch stance, the tricks shouldn't be so easy. Also, when doing (for example) switch front blunt, the skater's head and shoulders are turned really weird sometimes. :confused:

ERIKDOTCOM
08-18-2008, 05:50 PM
Well Ace, you know about "true switch?" Well, hopefully they'll make it so if you just do a revert and get in switch stance, everything is changed.;)

Mourning Becomes Electra
09-09-2008, 11:46 AM
I wonder if trophies will be enabled for PS3 users?

EmmitBrown
09-09-2008, 02:01 PM
I want everything Skate didn't have.

yup....boobies :cool: