PDA

View Full Version : I guess we're making threads for our butter spot sundays?

Roccityroller
10-09-2011, 06:25 PM
Here's mine. I like it. You should like it too. Or else i'll get mad butt hurt.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9PCb2qfADCI

BeatChemist
10-11-2011, 02:46 PM
tail bs 180 out over rail looked fucking great. ender worthy imho. in fact I think could have thrown in a second angle.
real ender was sick. but my fav was that bs 180 out. woooooo I'm rewatching it now!

What's the deal with these Buttery Spot Sundays?

Lets Squad-up in some BF3 sooooon... gonna cop the game this weekend. Just got internet setup at my new apartment.

Roccityroller
10-11-2011, 04:02 PM
tail bs 180 out over rail looked fucking great. ender worthy imho. in fact I think could have thrown in a second angle.
real ender was sick. but my fav was that bs 180 out. woooooo I'm rewatching it now!

What's the deal with these Buttery Spot Sundays?

Lets Squad-up in some BF3 sooooon... gonna cop the game this weekend. Just got internet setup at my new apartment.

dudes make a spot. People have 1-2 weeks to film/edit a 1 minute part. Everyone shreds. there's a thread for it in the contest section and over at EA.

If you cop the game this weekend, lemme know where you got it cuz it doesn't come out for 2 weeks (10/25)

Ayreon
10-12-2011, 06:58 AM
smooth quick grinds. good shit man

BeatChemist
10-12-2011, 03:42 PM
ha yeah Roc I was high and thought it had already come out... Def gonna cop it when it's out.

If you want to send me some clips for a vid, hit me up at tallon.kyle AT gmail.com