PDA

View Full Version : Can someone give me a save game? (XBOX 360)

riki2cool
10-15-2011, 01:55 AM
So, I accidently deleted my skate 3 save, so now i can't build parks :(

Can some one copy their save game onto an usb and upload to a file host please?

Requirements:
-MUST BE XBOX
-Must have completed ALL missions (INCLUDING DLC)
-Must have all DLC (Except for filmers pack and TIM)

If anyone can give me a save game like this, i'll be more than happy :cool:

NeedsMoreTP
10-18-2011, 06:04 PM
How do you delete it on accident?
Are sure it was something?
Are you sure it wasn't like.. NOTHING at all?

riki2cool
10-19-2011, 06:22 AM
I was going to make a copy to my friend, when I didn't pay attention and deleted it instead.
Look is anyone gonna give me a save or what? I can't play the game without it.

BeatChemist
10-20-2011, 06:08 PM
Look.

You're a little out of line just coming in and expecting something like this. The attitude doesn't help.

riki2cool
10-21-2011, 05:08 AM
Yeah because taking 30 seconds do this is for me is extremely painful.
Really, how fucking hard is it? Are you people retarded?

50 bucks to first one who gives me a save game!

NOT

madsser
10-21-2011, 05:18 AM
No we're not retarded. We just don't like kids with an atitude like that. We like friendly people, we like friends.
So you should probably go somewhere else than here. Beacuse we don't really see to kindly to to people like....that way.

I would recommend you to go to the EA forums and bitch there with the other kids.
Mads out.

fallingskyline
10-21-2011, 05:31 AM
i thought savegames were profile (gamertag) related, so there is no way to copy it to another account without breakin' the terms of agreement within xbox-live, 'cause you need to work around this prtoection-mechanism. same goes for dlc on the xbox which is bound to gamertag and the serialnumber of the console. that means providing you such file would be a shot in the leg for the one doing this, because he/she risks a ban from xbox-live what noone of this community wihtout a capcard would do, cause there wouldn't be a way to upload any videos, pics, parks etc. AND if you had all dlc you can easily restore it with re-downloading it from your xbox-live-marketplace history!!! which leeds me to the opinion you didn't have the dlc AT ALL. On the other hand, play through the game once again and unlock your shit again...

mamba12
10-21-2011, 06:24 AM
in the 6 days that no one answered you, you could have easily unlocked everything. it's fucking skate 3 - not the hardest game in the world.

jus' sayin'

bengrover
10-21-2011, 06:47 AM
Yeah because taking 30 seconds do this is for me is extremely painful.
Really, how fucking hard is it? Are you people retarded?

50 bucks to first one who gives me a save game!

NOT

I don't know if your joking, or stupid enough to think this is the way to get what you want.

NeedsMoreTP
10-21-2011, 08:28 AM
You didn't pay attention while copying a game save
what's that have to do with DLC? If you did manage to delete all your downloaded content the only thing I can think of is removing everything from skate 3 before you enter the save data which doesn't support the idea of copying game saves if you did ACTUALLY buy this stuff just go download it again and do the career again I've done the career several times on other accounts as said not hard actually kinda fun if you're into the contests and such and if not well you don't need all that stuff to enjoy it that's the best part you can hop in, decline the first mission and start exploring it's not like you're restricted like tony hawk no area location unlocks needed to skate around It might be on principle but whatever dude you made a mistake get over it and start playing again because there's no telling how long the servers will last with minimal to no support