PDA

View Full Version : "A New (San Van) Movie" - VOL. 1

agusbmxarg
10-18-2011, 11:15 AM
Ok, vid is finally done, after all the issues I had with my PC. Hope you enjoy this one, and thanks to Shortz Briden Ladd Ayreon and SHC alot!

REMEMBER TO SUBSCRIBE GUYS!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYle3YlmW4
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZYle3YlmW4

Guests:

Shortz
Ayreon - http://www.youtube.com/user/DestructionOverdriv
SHC - http://www.youtube.com/user/shc14
Briden - http://www.youtube.com/user/BriDenSkates
Ladd - http://www.youtube.com/user/LittleRocker101

Agus

SUB & LIKE
http://www.youtube.com/user/agusbmxarg

Ayreon
10-18-2011, 01:15 PM
dude shit that was epic

Ladd279
10-18-2011, 01:38 PM
^^ enough said

agusbmxarg
10-18-2011, 01:42 PM
dude shit that was epic

^^ enough said

Epic in part because you. Thanks for believing in me hah.

shortz
10-19-2011, 10:25 AM
i miss NSV n skate 2 big time now! good job, everyone had sick parts!

agusbmxarg
10-19-2011, 01:03 PM
i miss nsv n skate 2 big time now! Good job, everyone had sick parts!

:D

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Mark the Sith
10-19-2011, 01:14 PM
Hmm, maybe I should go pick up that copy of S2 for $8.99...

xRiverKing
10-19-2011, 10:28 PM
SHC's stuff was decent.. shotz noseslide flip outs weren't popless... but he had a few good spots..

agus your part was pretty good, and your filming improved a lot it was good. Sickk ender man!

I think this vid would've been better just as a 3 to 4 min solo. 10 mins was a little much for me

agusbmxarg
10-20-2011, 02:14 AM
Hmm, maybe I should go pick up that copy of S2 for $8.99...

Go cop that sh!t

SHC's stuff was decent.. shotz noseslide flip outs weren't popless... but he had a few good spots..

agus your part was pretty good, and your filming improved a lot it was good. Sickk ender man!

I think this vid would've been better just as a 3 to 4 min solo. 10 mins was a little much for me

Thanks for the feedback man. I wasn't very picky with the featured clips and some (even mine) clips are not as good as others but Idk, had fun doing this.
I know what you mean about the length, this is the first time I break the 3 min. barrier so imagine that, jumped from 2 min. to 10min, that's alot indeed.
Anyways, I'll drop a VOL. 2 someday, and I want more guys to be in it so, expect a long video but with kickass clips from the start to the very last second.

fallingskyline
10-20-2011, 02:17 AM
i feel left out again... fuck german copyright policy bullshit-bingo!!!

briden
10-20-2011, 03:24 AM
Went by SO quick. Didn't feel half as long as it was, leaves me wanting more (Vol 2?). Fuck it, I like doing long reviews.

Startin it off sick with the bump to nosegrind! Kickflip from tail and fs 3shuv back 5050 were on point! Ollie in, ollie out at the parkade was sick, second angle was rad. Wallie nosemanny to drop line. Back lip into the corner little bank, that spots hard to make look good. Nosemanny nollie back heel out coulda been ender, looked really good. Love the friends part song!! Ayreon skating the matrix hips as if they aren't super fucked, haha. Fakie bigspin was right on. Ladds kickflip on the little quarter was tight (pun intended?). Switch fs flip greatness. SHC nosegrind revert then switch nosegrind revert, nice touch. And the sw back 180! Looking at the yellow rail, hell the whole intro to your part really was sick. Quickfoot line at the hidden loading dock spot was right up my alley. Wallie to boardslide didn't see that coming. Really like your filming all over, I was gonna mention individual things but theres too much haha. Sketchy bum running off to the corner made that line even sicker, like you couldnt have done that any better. Switch shifty ollie over the flatgap hooooly shit that was sick. Back tail drop tail flip out to fakie Fucking GREAT. Can't wait for more.

agusbmxarg
10-20-2011, 04:21 AM
Went by SO quick. Didn't feel half as long as it was, leaves me wanting more (Vol 2?). Fuck it, I like doing long reviews.

Startin it off sick with the bump to nosegrind! Kickflip from tail and fs 3shuv back 5050 were on point! Ollie in, ollie out at the parkade was sick, second angle was rad. Wallie nosemanny to drop line. Back lip into the corner little bank, that spots hard to make look good. Nosemanny nollie back heel out coulda been ender, looked really good. Love the friends part song!! Ayreon skating the matrix hips as if they aren't super fucked, haha. Fakie bigspin was right on. Ladds kickflip on the little quarter was tight (pun intended?). Switch fs flip greatness. SHC nosegrind revert then switch nosegrind revert, nice touch. And the sw back 180! Looking at the yellow rail, hell the whole intro to your part really was sick. Quickfoot line at the hidden loading dock spot was right up my alley. Wallie to boardslide didn't see that coming. Really like your filming all over, I was gonna mention individual things but theres too much haha. Sketchy bum running off to the corner made that line even sicker, like you couldnt have done that any better. Switch shifty ollie over the flatgap hooooly shit that was sick. Back tail drop tail flip out to fakie Fucking GREAT. Can't wait for more.

Thanks alot briden, interesting review, I see we dig the same stuff. I gotta say too, your gap craibonk? to drop is deff one of my fav clips in this video. Also, that clip couldn't be better sync'd to the music, while editing the video I realized about it and got pretty hyped. hah you can even listen some backslapping scream right after the landing :p

EDIT: I had MAD FUN doing it, VOL. 2 may not be so distant as I thought it will be...
EDIT 2: Something I forgot to tell, it's interesting how my ender is one of the few tricks I landed first try...

briden
10-20-2011, 05:32 PM
Thanks alot briden, interesting review, I see we dig the same stuff. I gotta say too, your gap craibonk? to drop is deff one of my fav clips in this video. Also, that clip couldn't be better sync'd to the music, while editing the video I realized about it and got pretty hyped. hah you can even listen some backslapping scream right after the landing :p

Thanks man! I don't usually like commenting on my own clips but I was pretty damn psyched how that and the downhill line went with the music. But I guess that's props to you, not me. Thanks for having me.

Boxerman08
10-20-2011, 11:38 PM
damn, this was tight! a few tricks that I thought were awkward at times, but the majority was dope. Props for going from 2min videos to 10min hahaha :p sorry I couldn't send clips in earlier, but I'm down to be in Vol. 2, if that's cool with you.

agusbmxarg
10-21-2011, 07:13 AM
I'm down to be in Vol. 2, if that's cool with you.

Of course man, Vol.2 will be 10x better than this one.

momadaddy
10-21-2011, 02:32 PM
Wowzers

agusbmxarg
10-24-2011, 05:57 PM
Wowzers

;)

The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters.

Ayreon
10-24-2011, 06:03 PM
yah i'd like to get in the 2nd. if i get my ps3 running on time.

havin more than 4 clips in would be cool too lol.

agusbmxarg
10-24-2011, 08:13 PM

I'll have to edit Vol. 2 in more than 2 parts because I want the guests list to be long, and my PC crashes when clearing in Vegas the 8 min. barrier hahah

Ayreon
10-25-2011, 04:35 AM
Everytime I make a community vid I render in at least 2 parts. Usually 3. My comp only has 512 mb of ram. a 4 min vid usually takes 6-8 hours to render lol. I feel ur pain

agusbmxarg
01-15-2012, 09:04 AM

save/take some clips for volume 2 then, I'm gonna start working on it this next week.

Bumping this thread because VOL 1's 7:54 clip is so flucking good.

thedumbnerd3
01-15-2012, 01:32 PM
That is what fake skateboarding should be like!!
Very Very well done!

Mage505
01-15-2012, 03:20 PM
That was soooo good, Agus. Great job.

old-skooler-34
01-15-2012, 04:33 PM
Skating, edit, and filming all top notch! Good job fellas!

That "pop" sound S2 had is awful, but I do miss the terrain!

agusbmxarg
01-15-2012, 06:40 PM
Thanks thedumbnerd3, Mage505 alot! Glad you liked it.

Skating, edit, and filming all top notch! Good job fellas!

That "pop" sound S2 had is awful, but I do miss the terrain!

Thanks alot dude! agree with the S2 pop sound, but untill I get in the real sounds game, that 16bit ollie sound will still be part of my edits.

Larmando2
01-15-2012, 09:32 PM
Very realistic! Great job! 6:53 is my fav trik

Great job to all the guests and excellent song choices my dude!

agusbmxarg
01-15-2012, 09:49 PM
Very realistic! Great job! 6:53 is my fav trik

Great job to all the guests and excellent song choices my dude!

Thanks! Glad you liked the wall to board, it ended up pretty good. Guests were the best thing ever, and yeah the song list is good.