PDA

View Full Version : Urban Decay

NeedsMoreTP
10-23-2011, 10:12 AM
Urban Decay
So This is a name I dig,
Was thinking of starting some sort of skate team..
from a board of directors position possibly have some CEOs
and downward to the skaters, pretty straight forward..
am, flow, pro whatever else we think of.
Here's the deal though I'd like the CEOs to organize things get them going
MAYBE appear in videos here and there but for the most part they are running this thing the way I'd like it and I'll direct maybe edit things together..
but depending on how quickly people become interested I may need someone to throw promos, ads and welcome videos together.
Let me know who is interested and we'll go from there.
thanks.

PoppySquidJr
10-23-2011, 12:47 PM
This is actually a pretty sick idea, but I don't know if anyone would want to organize stuff without being a big part of the work itself. xD

Wiltzuh
10-23-2011, 01:02 PM
These kind of posts are really good way to create deep silence. Congratulations for succesfull one =)

Ladd279
10-23-2011, 01:31 PM
just stoped by to say sick name!

NeedsMoreTP
10-23-2011, 03:13 PM
Skate companies dont make money without people setting things up. You think board salesmen and filmers are in team videos? Very unlikely. Im just asking someone who loves this enough to help out. you want to be a skater in videos cool sign up but youre not editing it.

RastaRipss
10-23-2011, 03:46 PM
I like the direction your going with this, but maybe your taking it a little to serious. This is s3 bro speaking from experience people aren't gunna want to be apart of something unless their going to be in the videos/promos along with everyone eles. With the way your trying to run this ud be better off making it a clothing company or something like that, and have like designers/ceo's then skaters/editors.

NeedsMoreTP
10-23-2011, 05:34 PM
Its just a new perspective man if people dont like the idea cool let it die.. Just ideas. Posting that you like it but people dont seems pointless to read.