http://vimeo.com/31230172

k, its up

http://vimeo.com/31230172

jerr bear
10-27-2011, 04:07 PM
Blocked? lmao

Ayreon
10-27-2011, 04:21 PM
yah that sucks lol. i edited to the song too.

Ayreon
10-27-2011, 04:57 PM
vimeo link being uploaded

Ayreon
10-27-2011, 06:18 PM
iight got'er up

Ladd279
10-27-2011, 06:19 PM
Make it mobile pleaz so I can put u down :)

old-skooler-34
10-27-2011, 06:22 PM
Love this edit! So chill

Ayreon
10-27-2011, 06:23 PM
thanks os.

make it mobile? what u talkin about laddy

m.seven
10-27-2011, 06:31 PM
Damn good edit,Ay.so many sick manny combos and trick variations.
I think that's the first time i've seen you in shorts.lol

Mage505
10-27-2011, 06:37 PM
Nice job, Ayreon, loved it!

@ M7: Nice, funny new avatar.

Ayreon
10-27-2011, 06:49 PM
Damn good edit,Ay.so many sick manny combos and trick variations.
I think that's the first time i've seen you in shorts.lol

haha yah man it was hot that day?

Nice job, Ayreon, loved it!

@ M7: Nice, funny new avatar.

thanks dude

RedScharlach
10-28-2011, 12:15 AM
ender was so sick, you did it perfectly symmetrically on the two sides of the curve. sweet edit.

fallingskyline
10-28-2011, 12:52 AM
me loves it <4

Benutzer1Oliver
10-28-2011, 05:19 AM
the video itself was pretty good (though I'm not so familar with your skating/filming but thats just a matter of taste) but a good edit imo schould include beat sync. The song would be perfect for it cause you can use those drums, this would make the video way more interesting to watch imo. otherwise i found some effects a bit useless.

Ayreon
10-28-2011, 08:57 AM
the beats in this song aren't too prominent but yes i could have beat sync'd. i know about beat sync. did it in this vid
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mcoO82aG8G8

the thing is to do that i have to adjust clips to the beat and i cant even watch my vids in real time. i have 512 mb of ram so its PAINFUL to beat sync. I've done it in the past but with my shit comp its just not worth it. When i move a clip in the timeline i have to wait about 5 second for my computer to lag before i can do anything else.

I consider this my best edit because of my green screen use for the opening titles, the sky shot in the beginning, the custom vingette i made in photoshop, the sky replacement in the credits, and the text appearing behind the pillars in the end.

after the 1st chours in my vid when the riff from the intro is repeated i threw in effects and full black and white. when the 2nd verse kicks back in the dip to white crossfades to more skating. so i do have 1 beat sync in this vid. but other than that im not doing that anymore untill i get my new computer.

PS:

1st render time:
about 8 hours
2nd render time:
about 4.

MY COMPUTER SUCKS

Deacon
10-28-2011, 09:33 AM
the thing is to do that i have to adjust clips to the beat and i cant even watch my vids in real time. i have 512 mb of ram so its PAINFUL to beat sync. I've done it in the past but with my shit comp its just not worth it. When i move a clip in the timeline i have to wait about 5 second for my computer to lag before i can do anything else.

Yo if you can't watch stuff in real time another way to sync is to go by the peaks in the audio. Its not the best way, but it workable.

Nice vid though man.

Roke
10-28-2011, 09:43 AM
I agree, definitely your best edit and it's pretty cool that you havent even beat synced yet!

Deep song tho, hope you're not suicidal-ish lol.

Ayreon
10-28-2011, 09:45 AM
Yo if you can't watch stuff in real time another way to sync is to go by the peaks in the audio. Its not the best way, but it workable.

Nice vid though man.

thanks man. and yah that is how i did it. through audio. i actually would turn the visibility of the video off and just listen to the audio. But still dragging around files in the timeline makes my comp lag. copping down the length of clips in the timeline makes my comp lag. then having to listen to it with no video...its too much lol.

my workflow is probably more than twice as slow as someone with a computer that meets minimum requirements for adobe premiere. Those being 3 gigs of ram I think and other things up at the same level as that. I have 0.5 gigs of ram.

I'll have a new comp soon so in the near future I'm gonna go all out on edits. trust.

I agree, definitely your best edit and it's pretty cool that you havent even beat synced yet!

Deep song tho, hope you're not suicidal-ish lol.

Haa thanks man. nah not suicidal. the song is about someone elses suicide and not the person talking. I just really love the song. always wanted to use it.

xRiverKing
10-28-2011, 10:05 AM
liked some tricks.. I thought the cc was pretty good too.

wasn't feeling those arcady "oliie manual ollie grind oille manual flip out" though.

Mark the Sith
10-28-2011, 11:06 AM
Good edit, nice slow vibe, mix up your trick selection, too many bluntslide manny combos.

Benutzer1Oliver
10-28-2011, 01:13 PM
i have 512 mb of ram so its PAINFUL to beat sync

lol I had 256mb on my old pc that was pretty lame...
ok I understand, too bad it's not so easy for you cause I love beat sync.

Ladd279
10-28-2011, 01:42 PM
Like always chill as hell!

Ayreon
10-29-2011, 05:58 PM
Like always chill as hell!
thanks laddy

lol I had 256mb on my old pc that was pretty lame...
ok I understand, too bad it's not so easy for you cause I love beat sync.
lol thanks man. ill do some maybe on my next vid.

Good edit, nice slow vibe, mix up your trick selection, too many bluntslide manny combos.
blunts are my favorite tho lol

liked some tricks.. I thought the cc was pretty good too.

wasn't feeling those arcady "oliie manual ollie grind oille manual flip out" though.

fair enough. I dont think they are tooo arcady. I kept the flip tricks in them down.

Ayreon
11-01-2011, 04:41 AM
wow so im unable to view almost every topic. at least i made it into my own.