PDA

View Full Version : Hypsies 2nd Solo

Boxerman08
10-29-2011, 09:15 PM
Not many of you know him, but he's rather new to the community and recently got onto Origami like 2-3 months ago. He's been working on his solo for a while now, and I think it's dope. He doesn't have a fluckit account, so I thought I'd post it for him. Check it out for yourself!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rymqoUXlgSE

Subscribe to Hypsies (http://www.youtube.com/user/Hypsies) !

WhatBra
10-30-2011, 03:26 AM
holy shit, had no idea the skills he has!
edit, tricks and the banger = CRAZY! <3

madsser
10-30-2011, 03:34 AM
Meh. Some of the tricks were too simple for my taste. But i have to agree. He has potential.
His ungrindables are sick. and his cams are amazing. I liked this. :)

Mage505
10-30-2011, 06:09 AM
He's great! Nice job to you too, Boxerman.

Boxerman08
10-30-2011, 11:54 AM
lol what do I have to do with this? I just posted this for Hypsies, I'm nowhere in this video...

Mage505
10-30-2011, 02:51 PM
Oh I thought you were a guest in it. Lol

knexzor
10-31-2011, 08:40 AM
I really don't understand why people insist on using abd songs. This particular one and a few others has been used countless times, it just can't be a coincidence.
That aside, the video was nice.

Boxerman08
10-31-2011, 11:45 AM
@ Mage: all good haha
@ Knex: I know, I told him after he put his video out, but he's fairly new to the community, and he didn't know anyone used that song before. He wanted to delete it all because of that, but I told him it's not a big deal, and it shouldn't really be a big deal to use songs other people have used before, imo. But I do get your point though. Sorry about that... hopefully the skating makes up for the abd song lol

knexzor
11-01-2011, 10:00 AM
No need to appologize man, you are right, it's not a big deal. Just being a prick :)

xRiverKing
11-01-2011, 04:48 PM
hahah everyone claims that every song is abd unless it's heavy rock/metal or rap/hipop.

But as I said on yt and on xbox... this was an awesome solo. Such a chill vibe and great looking tricks! Sooo goood

oKwiider
11-02-2011, 06:14 PM
the first clip...ive been trying to a line up there for a while but i just couldnt pull it off..
dope shit...this guys got serious potential. only bad thing is I watched this waiting for the bus and started singing along..
i hate abd songs...

Boxerman08
11-02-2011, 07:16 PM
@ Knex: All good haha but I mean, a shitload of the songs used in fake-skate videos are most likely abd, just maybe not used in a fake-skate video ;)
@ oKwiider: hahaha I can imagine someone singing along to this, it's such a catchy song.

Btw every time someone posts something here, I let Hypsies know (and I have to translate because he has trouble understanding English), so he's really stoked about everyone's comments... except Knex for being a prick ;) haha jk