PDA

View Full Version : 2nd Full Length is here!

Larmando2
10-31-2011, 01:20 PM
Here it is...thank you everyone! Shout out to the homies...
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ajhd5nmZjns

Mage505
10-31-2011, 02:24 PM
was at 2:00 min so I'll finish later.

Larmando2
10-31-2011, 09:08 PM
hope u like it

Mark the Sith
11-01-2011, 10:33 AM
Overall edit was much better than I expected, good job!

madsser
11-01-2011, 02:43 PM
Wow that was a loge ass movie. Loved the edit. :D

killing it. :D

unplannedman
11-02-2011, 01:04 PM
Hell yeah Larmando, thanks for letting me get in on that

Roke
11-02-2011, 05:04 PM
This was actually pretty tight man! Def enjoyed it throughout.

Young guns making moves.

Larmando2
11-02-2011, 06:52 PM
Thanks a lot everyone...glad ya'll enjoyed it!

briden
11-03-2011, 02:37 AM
I was going to sit down and watch the whole thing and then write up a comment, seeing as its 4:10AM right now, but the filming on Morgans Kickflip back tail fakie nosemanny seriously shocked me how good it was. Also the scenery shots in the intro were really sick, felt natural. This is going to be a stream-of-consciousness review. Leos crook then backside flip line right after was spot on. I'm not feeling this song (edit: went back to check and it was still the intro song. Also your switch inward heel manny was sick, missed that the first time around), but the bails are keeping me from losing interest. We skate a lot of the same parks. Kickflip front crook nollieflip out kicked ass. Morgan's switch 360 looked so sick in the line with the cab flip. Again, not into the song, and I feel like it took away a bit from some great skating. Liking the next song though, really nice for all these lines. I'm gonna need a park link to that skittles ledge spot, looks really fun. Back tailslide to back noseblunt pop out needed a double take, that was so sick. I seriously love how many lines you're doing for Morgans part, feels right. Switch backside flip to manny looked really good. I got so caught up in the part that I forgot to mention tricks, the sw flip back smith bs flip was a shocker though. Loved that part. Fs hurricane in your intro was fantastic! Fakie bigflip followed by regular bigflip, followed by switch bigflip. Love stuff like that. Liked the way you caught the nollie inward heel, not just letting the animation take over. Moving the garbage can, haha. Fakie inward heel out of the sw nosegrind looked ridiculous. Gazelle late flip! Tech hammer. Nosemanny pivot, flip out looked good, and manual reverts never look good. Lipslide bigflip manny, little Boyish influence? Planman's Pupeki grind revert was really good. Cky dudes clips were a little distracting, diff format or something? Back tail flip out on the lower part of the ledge from sith was really sick. shc switch crook looked really sick. Loved leo's song in beware of sasquatch, that will be hard to live up to... nah just playin that songs perfect for leo. Cab back lip bail and the one right after going up the red rail were SICK, especially the uprail one. God that el toro remake was huge. CNBS SF cap, maybe my all time fave. Everything there looks good. Feeble manny off the stairs was really good. I felt like leo sat on that fs feeble too long, looked kinda video gamey, yeah i know but I hope you know what I mean. The lipslide 3shuv soon after was proper shit though. Sw heel over the garbage can! Backside flips sideways over the stairs then fs flip over the bank, sick trick selection. Bail on the gap out to 5-0 grind!!! that looked amazing. Back 270 kickflip into the bank was tight. Gap fs salad with navarette eating shit haha, that was gnarly though. Back smith 180 out up the red rail! Oh shit. 5-0 fakie on the bank transfer. Crook the double kink! That whole enders section was awesome. Raymonds runout was legit as hell. Thumbs down! haha. Bs bluntslide at garfield high looked really real. backsmith to back tail looked sick, and I hate that trick 99% of the time. Classic love park line. Fs bigheel looked great. Switch fs tailslide bigflip, cool trick choice. Sw flip crook was very janoski-esque. Front board kickflip! Tre flip 5-0! Hot damn those back to back were killer. Macba sw back 3 kickflip was probably the only trick left to do at that spot. Wtf its over? That went by super quick. I love your vids but you knew that already. Really good shit man, It's almost 5AM so I'm not the best with words right now, but that was rad as hell.

unplannedman
11-03-2011, 06:04 AM
although, I must ask, why didn't you use my clip of the switch noseblunt?

Larmando2
11-03-2011, 10:32 AM
I was going to sit down and watch the whole thing and then write up a comment, seeing as its 4:10AM right now, but the filming on Morgans Kickflip back tail fakie nosemanny seriously shocked me how good it was. Also the scenery shots in the intro were really sick, felt natural. This is going to be a stream-of-consciousness review. Leos crook then backside flip line right after was spot on. I'm not feeling this song (edit: went back to check and it was still the intro song. Also your switch inward heel manny was sick, missed that the first time around), but the bails are keeping me from losing interest. We skate a lot of the same parks. Kickflip front crook nollieflip out kicked ass. Morgan's switch 360 looked so sick in the line with the cab flip. Again, not into the song, and I feel like it took away a bit from some great skating. Liking the next song though, really nice for all these lines. I'm gonna need a park link to that skittles ledge spot, looks really fun. Back tailslide to back noseblunt pop out needed a double take, that was so sick. I seriously love how many lines you're doing for Morgans part, feels right. Switch backside flip to manny looked really good. I got so caught up in the part that I forgot to mention tricks, the sw flip back smith bs flip was a shocker though. Loved that part. Fs hurricane in your intro was fantastic! Fakie bigflip followed by regular bigflip, followed by switch bigflip. Love stuff like that. Liked the way you caught the nollie inward heel, not just letting the animation take over. Moving the garbage can, haha. Fakie inward heel out of the sw nosegrind looked ridiculous. Gazelle late flip! Tech hammer. Nosemanny pivot, flip out looked good, and manual reverts never look good. Lipslide bigflip manny, little Boyish influence? Planman's Pupeki grind revert was really good. Cky dudes clips were a little distracting, diff format or something? Back tail flip out on the lower part of the ledge from sith was really sick. shc switch crook looked really sick. Loved leo's song in beware of sasquatch, that will be hard to live up to... nah just playin that songs perfect for leo. Cab back lip bail and the one right after going up the red rail were SICK, especially the uprail one. God that el toro remake was huge. CNBS SF cap, maybe my all time fave. Everything there looks good. Feeble manny off the stairs was really good. I felt like leo sat on that fs feeble too long, looked kinda video gamey, yeah i know but I hope you know what I mean. The lipslide 3shuv soon after was proper shit though. Sw heel over the garbage can! Backside flips sideways over the stairs then fs flip over the bank, sick trick selection. Bail on the gap out to 5-0 grind!!! that looked amazing. Back 270 kickflip into the bank was tight. Gap fs salad with navarette eating shit haha, that was gnarly though. Back smith 180 out up the red rail! Oh shit. 5-0 fakie on the bank transfer. Crook the double kink! That whole enders section was awesome. Raymonds runout was legit as hell. Thumbs down! haha. Bs bluntslide at garfield high looked really real. backsmith to back tail looked sick, and I hate that trick 99% of the time. Classic love park line. Fs bigheel looked great. Switch fs tailslide bigflip, cool trick choice. Sw flip crook was very janoski-esque. Front board kickflip! Tre flip 5-0! Hot damn those back to back were killer. Macba sw back 3 kickflip was probably the only trick left to do at that spot. Wtf its over? That went by super quick. I love your vids but you knew that already. Really good shit man, It's almost 5AM so I'm not the best with words right now, but that was rad as hell. LOLLLL! Thanks homie...

Larmando2
11-03-2011, 10:33 AM
although, I must ask, why didn't you use my clip of the switch noseblunt?

To be honest, a couple of ya'll sent too many clips so i randomly selected them

Mage505
11-05-2011, 08:42 AM
Finished it! It was super sick!

Larmando2
11-06-2011, 10:43 AM
Thanks man! Glad you liked it!