PDA

View Full Version : Hi There Fluckers!

unplannedman
11-02-2011, 12:27 PM
I'm unplannedman (PSN: JayTheHelmetGuy) some of you may know me from the LIKEbutter community. I also skate in real life. I own every EA Skate game except for og Skate (Skate 3, Skate 2, Skate it Wii, Skate it DS). However, since I don't have the s2 filmer pack, (8 bucks is pushing it) I only do Skate 3 videos. I also play MAG and Madden 11. I have an original Xbox so I play alot of games like NCAA MVP Baseball 2006 and Madden 05/08, and not to mention, THUG2 and THAW. I live in Minnesota where it, as a matter of fact, does not snow all year. Here are links to some of my pages:

LIKEbutter Profile (likebuttermag.com/profile/JayTheHelmetGuy)
Youtube Account (youtube.com/jaythehelmetguy)
TvTropes Troper Profile (tvtropes.org/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Tropers/JayTheHelmetGuy)
Deviantart Profile (jabrady.deviantart.com)

If you go on the SLAP forums, you can also talk to me there, I'm under the name of planman

MarcoPoloUSN
11-02-2011, 03:08 PM
welcome to fluckit.

Roccityroller
11-02-2011, 05:37 PM
hi dere.

i bet alot of the kids on here were unplanned

haha welcome to flucktown

briden
11-02-2011, 08:58 PM
finally another slapper. good to see you again.

unplannedman
11-03-2011, 05:54 AM
finally another slapper. good to see you again.
haha yeah, I used to be JustHeshingAround, but I got a lot of hate from Mike Carroll so I made a new account. You used to be in my sig there, you said something about Rodney Mullen sitting in front of a camera, telling you what tricks he did, and us believing him

madsser
11-03-2011, 03:23 PM
ohai. :)