PDA

View Full Version : The All New OMFSA

thesignguy
11-03-2011, 10:31 AM
http://omfsa.forumotion.com/

It is not a replacement for Fluckit!!!!!
It is more of a social network devoted to skateboarding.
There is a entire section devoted to EA Skate, but lets face it a lot of us are growing old with the game and it would be nice if we had a other place to share our internists. There is a lot of old heads that don't come here as often anymore but we all still love the sport, so why not have a place suitable for that. I am and always will be a mod here.

Come check it out, tell a friend, we all start new there.
Same rules no bullshit!

SK8ERatWAR
11-03-2011, 11:47 AM
but I'm not old, is there a young adult fake skate army section? =D

jerr bear
11-03-2011, 11:53 AM
what's the point

thesignguy
11-03-2011, 11:59 AM
what's the point

cool

skater, there is a special section devoted to over 30 so its safe. The name is what it is, it was another site we had for a while and the name stuck

Slamooh
11-03-2011, 12:05 PM
oh man, i am 30 since yesterday
weeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

wait ...

Permy
11-03-2011, 12:10 PM
i'm 46

thesignguy
11-03-2011, 01:26 PM
It's not JUST for old people. It is a site more devoted to skateboarding than a video game. Fluckit had a great group of dudes back in the day that aren't around much anymore. The reason (or one of them) that they don't come around much is that they don't play the game. But most of them are still skating or wishing they could. If it works it works, If your not interested that's cool too. I was asked to get OMFSA back going again when fluckit went down. By the time I got it going Fluckit was back. I am going to let it ride for a while and if peeps seem interested I will try promoting it outside of the EA Skate world. IE get some Old heads and new ones that just love the art of skateboarding.

MarcoPoloUSN
11-04-2011, 07:42 PM
There's nothing wrong with another place for the love of skateboarding. I'll give it time to evolve into something more tasteful (The layout and shit), then maybe it will be the site to check often. Nice idea.

momadaddy
11-09-2011, 09:13 PM
i need to sign up.... asap

momadaddy
11-09-2011, 09:14 PM
happy birthday Slam.... u old bastard!

thesignguy
11-10-2011, 11:29 AM
it's def getting there
i just need more content