PDA

View Full Version : Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 3 [Mt. Dew XP Codes]

replicant
11-05-2011, 12:52 AM
Alrighty, I figure some of you are going to purchase this thing and I was given some early codes. Since I have no plans to buy the game I figured someone here might like them. These codes allow you to earn Double XP by associating them with your account. I do not know how long the codes allow you to gain Double XP, but I do know you can stack them and they also count in some type of contest.

Here is the XP RANK Up Site:
http://www.rankupxp.com/

Here are the 2 codes I have:
M77B344NVN
WZLLLCNALL

These are first come, first serve.
Keep an eye out for Mt. Dew products that give you these codes as well if you want more time or want to give them to friends.

Mage505
11-05-2011, 09:28 AM
Some guy on Playstation Home told me I'd get Prestige at release since I added him as a friend. Idk if he was young, crazy, or dead serious.

replicant
11-06-2011, 03:31 AM
No idea on that one. These days you can never tell with cross-promotioning, but I am inclined not to believe him.

madsser
11-06-2011, 06:00 AM
Some guy on Playstation Home told me I'd get Prestige at release since I added him as a friend. Idk if he was young, crazy, or dead serious.

probably a mixture of all of those three.
Can't be sure.
But i mean. If he hangs around Playstation Home?...Is there really anything going on in there except waiting in like to bowl?

replicant
11-06-2011, 07:35 AM
probably a mixture of all of those three.
Can't be sure.
But i mean. If he hangs around Playstation Home?...Is there really anything going on in there except waiting in like to bowl?
You can stand in line to bowl on Playstation Home just like in real life... Only lamer.