PDA

View Full Version : Grant Street Park [PS3]

Tre-Doctor
11-05-2011, 07:58 AM
This is my first park, I hope you guys like it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yhWIrfd-1tY

Download Link http://skate.ea.com/gallery?contentType=PARK&platform=ps3#searchType=AUTHOR&query=tre-doctor&slice=search&galleryType=ALL&subType=VIDEO&contentType=PARK&filter=ALLTIME&itemId=1367291

Photos on LB http://likebuttermag.com/forum/topics/grant-st-park-ps3-promo-vid-and-photos?xg_source=activity

Ruben_Williams
11-05-2011, 08:38 AM
It's good man I downloaded this a while ago, some nice ideas. I'm looking for someone to shoot a video with a collaboration of all my parks if you're up for it . . . add me to psn RBW_82

Mage505
11-05-2011, 08:50 AM
This park looked really well put together, nice job, Tre.

IBK SELAH 99
11-05-2011, 10:12 AM
Are you sure that this is your first park. Because if this is where you start out at, I want to see what you could do with your second park, Sucks Im x box, love the park man.
:cool:

unplannedman
11-05-2011, 11:17 AM
At first I was like yeeaaaahh then I saw I only got three tricks and I was like whaaaat? Then I saw JJ's part and how many clips he got and I was like COME ON! Please remember I was the , aonly dude to grind that funky rail down the side and that line with the nollie 5-0 kickflip took me about an hour.

Nah I'm cool that was bangin'. That line with the nollie 5-0 kickflip did take me an hour though :\

EDIT: Oh ya, next time when you label my clips, can you label them as unplannedman instead of JayTheHelmetGuy? It would be easier for people to recognize me.

thedumbnerd3
11-05-2011, 11:24 AM
Wow, first off, love the park. Second, great filming and editing!
Ender was sick but at 00:33 I thought the shuv-it kinda killed the line.
Great job man!

Ayreon
11-05-2011, 12:51 PM
cool stuff. good sync. didnt care for the blinking. a bit distracting. Id do that in the future on less significant clips like 2nd angles or a pan shot of the park. it got in the way of watching the trick. grafitti wall indeed looked sick.

Tre-Doctor
11-05-2011, 08:12 PM
@Unplannedman - Apologies. I didnt use that clip because your camera freakin phases through a wall midway through the line XD

@Ruben, Mage, IBK Selah, dumbnerd - Thanks guys!

@Ayreon - Yeah I was just experimenting, thanks for the advice.

Mad-Hatter-314
11-08-2011, 03:21 PM
wait, a nollie flip 5-0 grind took you a hour to get? I hope you are kidding

Nah I'm cool that was bangin'. That line with the nollie 5-0 kickflip did take me an hour though :\

EDIT: Oh ya, next time when you label my clips, can you label them as unplannedman instead of JayTheHelmetGuy? It would be easier for people to recognize me.[/QUOTE]

unplannedman
11-09-2011, 12:12 PM
wait, a nollie flip 5-0 grind took you a hour to get? I hope you are kidding

EDIT: Oh ya, next time when you label my clips, can you label them as unplannedman instead of JayTheHelmetGuy? It would be easier for people to recognize me.

C'mon hatter, don't be such a penis, it was a line, I had to nollie 5-0 kickflip out, which wasn't that hard, then back smith gap out which wouldn't have been hard except I had a really sharp turn, the tricks weren't that hard, but it was a tight-ass setup