PDA

View Full Version : Request a TF for your team here! xbox-dlc

FullyFl4RED00
11-06-2011, 08:13 PM
Hey guys, its fully. I've decided to take request for building you and your team a personalized training facility. I'm all about building parks for you guys to skate and film at...so i figured why not build TF's for some of the great teams out there? Anyways if any of you are interested in having me building a TF for your team (which I can post either as public or private...up to you) do the following:

1) Tell me what team you belong to and that you would like me to build a TF for you guys to skate/film at. Condition: you have to be one of the team leaders(or be able to speak for the team)...Nothing personal I just dont want to spend forever designing a TF that wont get played by the whole team.

2) Tell me what kind of style you want the TF to be. By this i mean general style...such as concrete, wood, unique, factory etc...setting...such as indoor, outdoor, forest, city, etc. and also specific style...such as clean, ghetto, janky, rich, shinny, dull etc...If you would like you can also tell me what you want the 3-5 main colors to be, and even send me a link to team logo graphic to put in park (has to already be made)

3) Tell me any specific objects or particular things you want in the park. This can be anything :)

I will build the TF's (if more than one teams wants me to do this) on a personal preference/ first come first serve basis. By this I mean that i will consider both factors and build accordingly.

Let me know!

WhatBra
11-07-2011, 01:17 AM
i wouldn't mind a TF for NCP ?!

concrete/wood/unique your choice on that one
blue yellow or white for any colours planned for using
just nothing too big in the park, decent size stairs, rails, ledges.
deffintly some tranny objects, like transfers, Q pipes etc.

that would be like amaaaaaaaazing if you can do that? :)

-WhatBra

FullyFl4RED00
11-07-2011, 07:57 AM
Sure thing man! Ill keep everything really scaled no worries. Probably going to start on it tonight

Duce NLS
11-07-2011, 11:32 AM
Yo Holmes!

Can we get one of these for CNBS?

Filming place, a woodland park pathway with unique benches n some techy /natural spots?

I'll leave the rest to you.

Peace

WhatBra
11-07-2011, 12:35 PM
hell yeah, can't wait til it is finished man

Mage505
11-07-2011, 04:53 PM
Someone do this for Ps3

Ladd279
11-07-2011, 05:00 PM
Someone do this for Ps3

I don't mean to be offensive in away but saying ps3 needs this on mostly every xbox gets really vaige.. Try it ur self man u might be surprised

Mage505
11-07-2011, 05:11 PM
I don't mean to be offensive in away but saying ps3 needs this on mostly every xbox gets really vaige.. Try it ur self man u might be surprised

You know, I just might, Ladd. Thanks for the idea :)

Boxerman08
11-07-2011, 08:39 PM
Something for Origami could be cool. Surprise me with everything :) haha
but seriously, an indoor wooden TF would be nice, a fun feel to it with lots of room for lines and different ways to hit gaps, etc street section with different sets of stairs, step ups, pole jams, maybe a grass gap, a bank to rail/curb, mixed in with some tranny as well. a nicely skate-able mini would be dope in there too... anyways, just be creative with it and it should be sick as usual!

FullyFl4RED00
11-09-2011, 04:11 PM
Whatbra- got started on your teams park today..its looking good so far
Duce- ill definitely build a Cnbs tf next!
Boxerman- and then I will build a tf for you guys ha

Boxerman08
11-09-2011, 05:43 PM
haha sounds good, no worries! ;) can't wait!

WhatBra
11-10-2011, 01:44 AM
fuck yeah i reeally can't wait bro

WhatBra
11-11-2011, 02:28 AM
im not rushing or anything, but im keen to see it :D any progress?