PDA

View Full Version : Lil Wayne Skateboarding

MarcoPoloUSN
11-07-2011, 05:52 PM
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5sQfLwsgDnw&feature=related

Mage505
11-07-2011, 06:10 PM
Wow, he just needs more practice and he be well off. I love his music too.

FlyMike
11-07-2011, 07:59 PM
Haha, he's actually staying on the board and has solid enough form already. Look for him on the Dew Tour.

@ Marco: Lmao at sig.

MarcoPoloUSN
11-07-2011, 08:29 PM
Haha, he's actually staying on the board and has solid enough form already. Look for him on the Dew Tour.

@ Marco: Lmao at sig.

you said it right my friend

Roke
11-07-2011, 09:15 PM
thought this was new :(

Antwan
11-07-2011, 09:16 PM
Yeah I saw it when Thrasher posted it..
He calls it ripping I was scared seeing his trembled movements..
Got a few things going though.. Would Love to see him legitimize his style.

DonVigo
11-07-2011, 09:58 PM
Well, he's every bit as good at skating as he is at rapping. That suspicion is confirmed.

I don't know if I should be more curious as to what I love he'll take a big dump on next, or how many people will eat it up despite the fact it's little more than shit...

Roke
11-08-2011, 05:27 AM
when u started skateboarding were you any better? No hate just wondering...

FlyMike
11-08-2011, 08:03 AM
Yea that's my deal. How the masses believe that the popular thing is to just instant bash him. "Ya Wayne is skateboarding, he suxx, he tainted mt past-time, etc.

Well you can hate Wayne as an artist, or person, yet clearly see that he's having fun and thoroughly enjoying himself. It must be refreshing to ride between shows and have the tour bus stop at random parks. Every artist tends to have some form of recreation or an outlet. He's clearly trying to embrace and engage in this culture, without making a mockery of it. Doesn't look like a publicity stunt as he's putting the sweat in. Obviously busted his ass quite a few times to get to a level of satisfaction. He's trying to use the right terminology, he watches the other riders intently and gives props. Furthermore, HE'S ENJOYING HIMSELF.

Last I checked, that was what the culture was about. If he said, "Ay yo fuck skateboarding", it'd be the same type of backlash from the same ignorant people that's calling him a "poser" or other dumb shit.

I dont even fuck with Weezy as much as I did years ago. But big ups to dude. Because anyone can see that he's truly having fun while trying to learn. And progress says that you don't become glued to the board overnight. But I guess he has to ride under the media's watchful eye for 4 years before he's "accepted". In a culture that, before it grew, was developed and fueled under guys' notions that they didn't care if they were accepted.

Lol man....people are a trip.

Roke
11-08-2011, 08:39 AM
This is how you make a mockery of skateboarding the right way:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHEQaeyu74

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dHHEQaeyu74

RedScharlach
11-08-2011, 10:21 AM
This is how you make a mockery of skateboarding the right way:

LOL, Soulja Boy is about as good at skating as he is at reviewing video games,

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xSXofLK5hFQ

m.seven
11-08-2011, 12:40 PM
i was hoping to see Soulja Boy do the superman straight to his face!

madsser
11-08-2011, 12:45 PM
http://t1.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcTbjEqFW3Bh8ulWQmvt5hF_02lP5QQoN I2-2yvPZ-r4BQeLDVeBBQ

knexzor
11-08-2011, 04:43 PM
I thought that was fun.
Everything FlyMike said I agree with. Word.

Mage505
11-09-2011, 07:03 PM
This is just a funny comment so don't hate.

" Nevermind what haters say, ignore em till they fade away, amazing they ungrateful after all the game I gave away, safe to say I paved the way for you cats to get paid today..."

Guess who's lyrics these are! :P

Oh and IMHO I think Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy are good rappers. Just throwing that out there lol.

Ayreon
11-09-2011, 08:18 PM
IMO i hate rap. but i aint gonna knock this dude for havin some fun. gotta start somewhere. i dont skate lol.

replicant
11-10-2011, 03:22 AM
Oh and IMHO I think Lil Wayne and Soulja Boy are good rappers. Just throwing that out there lol.
I don't think I could possibly disagree with you more.

DonVigo
11-10-2011, 09:43 AM

I think they're great Country Western artists, but I don't think either one of us is correct in this case, opinion or not.

MarcoPoloUSN
11-10-2011, 10:19 AM
Well, he's every bit as good at skating as he is at rapping. That suspicion is confirmed.

I don't know if I should be more curious as to what I love he'll take a big dump on next, or how many people will eat it up despite the fact it's little more than shit...

Were you any better when you started? Let em have fun. Its not like he claims to be the best skateboarder.

NotedDerk
11-10-2011, 11:32 AM
I'll let black ninja speak for how I feel about this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U7h2rc0liu8

Antwan
11-10-2011, 01:42 PM
Well I wrote up something long but it kinda started repeating itself..
Respectable artist in opinion or not he's up there with money and thrasher clearly supports him..
"Lil Wayne" Could do anything he wanted and he chose to learn skateboarding.
I'm forced to believe anyone who relates skating to his music clearly has a grudge and follows a biased line of 12 year old haters.. lets grow up and have some fun. Lil Wayne +1
Oh and Rolley Polley got cut off at 55 seconds.. yelling, really? Haha

MarcoPoloUSN
11-10-2011, 01:55 PM
I'm forced to believe anyone who relates skating to his music clearly has a grudge and follows a biased line of 12 year old haters.. lets grow up and have some fun.

this

FlyMike
11-10-2011, 06:10 PM
@ Roke and RedScharlach: Lmao at Soulja Boy. At first I thought some of that stuff was because he was young. But as the years passed, and he's gotten older he acts..... the same way. And the appeal of his music or whole persona baffles me. But hey, at least he's getting paid. That being said, I still don't have to go near any of his songs or videos. And I'll strangle anyone who brings one of his cds into my car.

This is just a funny comment so don't hate.

" Nevermind what haters say, ignore em till they fade away, amazing they ungrateful after all the game I gave away, safe to say I paved the way for you cats to get paid today..."

Guess who's lyrics these are! :P

Clifford Harris aka T.I.

DonVigo
11-10-2011, 11:41 PM
Said it before, and I'll say it again.

People who use the term "haters" as if it was a word... Are kinda dumb.

If you want to defend the walking embodiment of every negative black stereotype, can you do so with... I don't know... A logical argument?

He skates now, more power to him. He's still one of the worst rappers on the planet, and yet, still gets attention for sucking out loud.

BTW, welcome back 'Twan.

replicant
11-11-2011, 12:06 AM
Get off my squad!

Antwan
11-11-2011, 07:15 AM
Fuck logic
stop hating on the word hater haters goddamn hate-o-thon hate-ma-tron hate hate hate

replicant
11-11-2011, 07:55 AM
Fuck logic
stop hating on the word hater haters goddamn hate-o-thon hate-ma-tron hate hate hate
I hate haters. Bunch of pedantic little fucktards.
I hate anyone who hates. Wait.. Fuck, Logic... Damn!

DonVigo
11-11-2011, 10:21 AM
I hate haters. Bunch of pedantic little fucktards.
I hate anyone who hates. Wait.. Fuck, Logic... Damn!

Rob Shneider in: Derpa-durr, durpadedurr. DEEERP!

Antwan
11-11-2011, 10:42 AM
Lol.. It's just become apart of my vocabulary I found it online and it kinda stuck.

Mage505
11-11-2011, 06:48 PM
I'm just sayin, those Vans look cool.

replicant
11-11-2011, 11:51 PM
Rob Shneider in: Derpa-durr, durpadedurr. DEEERP!
I would ride a derpa all night long!

BeatChemist
11-12-2011, 07:26 AM
People care waaaaayyyy too much about things that don't matter at all.

That yelling dude in the video knows what I'm talking about. I fucking hate people that rant about shit like that.