PDA

View Full Version : Banned from EA Severs

Nelson
01-21-2009, 04:19 PM
http://i44.tinypic.com/333agif.jpg

Goddamn morons run the ea forums (talking about admins)

This is way to far for a forum thing

i now look forward to modding my xbox and downloading only EA games, they lost me as a customer.

StrabMawr
01-21-2009, 04:28 PM
do anything to deserve it Nelson??
I don't think EA/BB where anticipating such a backlash and mixed reviews, so I'd imagine someone has hit the panic button HARD!!

but that sort of heavy handed action deserves a good slap...

EmmitBrown
01-21-2009, 04:28 PM
wait seriously? i can't play online? then i'm definitely not buying for xbox :(

that blows....may not buy it at all. it may be time to fold my hand

and for the record, all i did was post a thread asking why my thread got deleted (with an admitted angry tone, but nowhere near ban-worthy)....this is lunacy.

Nelson
01-21-2009, 04:53 PM
Sorry guys apparently all i got banned from was the NHL servers... skate still works, so your safe emmit

EmmitBrown
01-21-2009, 04:56 PM
hahahaha...how'd you go and do that?

phew...cause the ps3 version sounds SHODDY

Nelson
01-21-2009, 05:14 PM
I made my online be a pro character "Look at my BabyDick"

SonicKaos
01-21-2009, 05:26 PM
As far as I know, if this is your first time Emmit then you've only got a 48 hour suspension, but EA servers say it's a ban. Should be fine in a few days, though that name you made up wouldn't help a thing. Luckily you made it after vixit left for the night... I highly suggest you don't use it again unless you want to get permanently banned.

For Adopted, I can't say. I know the talking back was a bad thing to do though... You might have been fine without it.

But yea, I wasn't expecting so many people to flip out today and I'm sure EA was hoping otherwise as well... Hopefully it calms down but I have a feeling it'll be like this for a few days =\

Nelson
01-21-2009, 06:04 PM
I don't know, but the EA Forums are pure garbage now.

Thank god for fluck it <3

tstorm
01-21-2009, 06:55 PM
I agree it was ridiculous over there today

sk8cdt
01-21-2009, 07:05 PM
I made my online be a pro character "Look at my BabyDick"

well what did you think was gonna happen adopted?

Piss Peddler
01-21-2009, 08:11 PM
Where you boosting or cheating on NHL? I remember reading that they'd be banning people like a week ago.

thesignguy
01-21-2009, 10:29 PM
WOW, saw the one after another stupid post today and never cliked a one after about noon. As my best friends dad would say "What you dudes doin?"
haha hey well i'm sure you dudes got friends if you ever need any messages sent to anyone.

and as my second grade teacher would tell me "shape up or ship out" but you would need to see her swing her thumb in a outward motion when sayin ship out for it to be funny.

Corrine
01-22-2009, 01:16 AM
Damn, I'm ill for a day and miss all the excitement. Would anyone care to elucidate on what went on?

Nelson
01-22-2009, 03:58 AM
Vixit started deleting a bunch of threads and banning alot of people

Its safe here though <3